Sign in to follow this  
Trk

Does ORBX not care?

So disappointed in ORBX! I sent 3 support requests from the 6th Dec through to the 12th Dec asking if there is anywhere else I can purchase FTX UK as I can not get onto FSS, but they don't bother to respond... if they give zero support to a prospective customer I can only imagine the lack of interest if you have already spent your money with them.

So disappointed in ORBX! I sent 3 support requests from the 6th Dec through to the 12th Dec asking if there is anywhere else I can purchase FTX UK as I can not get onto FSS, but they don't bother to respond... if they give zero support to a prospective customer I can only imagine the lack of interest if you have already spent your money with them.

Perhaps your support requests are being handled by FSS!

Actually Trk, as and when you get your access to FSS established, you'll find Orbx's product support to be first class. On the very rare occasions when I've needed assistance, they have helped immediately and sorted my problems out. And the problem always has been 'my' problem - my set up, my hardware, my conflicts. Its never been their products at fault.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

I ditto Paul's remarks.

My transactions with FSS have always been satisfactory with both Orbx and other products.

The few times I required Orbx support it has always been forthcoming in a timely manner.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

I had a recent problem but it was resolved very efficiently indeed. There was a slight initial delay but that may have been because I forgot the rules and did not quote my Order Number in my message. Just ensure you have done that so that they can see you are a legitimate customer / genuine complainant.

I have no doubt they will help you as soon as they can.

Cheers

Wow...

Maybe a question like...."Does anyone know where I can purchase FTX UK other than FSS?"  "For some reason I can't purchase through FSS."  This question and/or statement is better received, and, you may get better results from the Community. 

If I knew of another way to purchase it, I would tell you. 

Someone asked the question above, what's the issue? So, what's the issue?  Did you request support from FSS?

What was the title of your post that you posted on the Orbx Support forum?  By now, I'm sure someone answered the question, as Adrian Lehmann who is from FSS, and always on the Orbx forum, would've answered the question.  I was just on the Orbx forum and read a post of someone who had problems and Adrian fixed the problem very quickly.

Someone above also stated it may be a problem with your system.....check your browser or internet security settings.  They may be stopping your ability to purchase it. 

Hope you get it figured out.

Safe Flyin'

Rod

Rod Beck

How can you not "get on FSS". I am assuming you have a web browser, access to the internet, and a credit card. 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

thank you for your responses, I have been helped by a Facebook member who sorted my problem. I was exasperated because I asked ORBX themselves and got no response at all. I am also in a service based industry and even if I'm sick of answering the same questions over and over, each client gets the dignity of a response (even if just redirecting them to the relevant info).

in any case I have had it resolved. thank you all again for your interest. 

thank you for your responses, I have been helped by a Facebook member who sorted my problem. I was exasperated because I asked ORBX themselves and got no response at all. I am also in a service based industry and even if I'm sick of answering the same questions over and over, each client gets the dignity of a response (even if just redirecting them to the relevant info).

in any case I have had it resolved. thank you all again for your interest. 

What did you do to resolve it?  It may be helpful for the rest of the community just in case someone ends up having the same problem you had.

Safe Flyin'

Rod

Rod Beck

What an amazing thread. 11 different posts and we still don't know the problem, the real question or the fix. In all of this he still managed to trash orbx. I have one of those headaches right behind the eyes........Boom!! Head blew up!!!LOL

Sam

Prepar3D V5.3/12700K@5.1/EVGA 3080 TI/1000W PSU/Windows 10/40" 4K Samsung@3840x2160/ASP3D/ASCA/ORBX/
ChasePlane/General Aviation/Honeycomb Alpha+Bravo/MFG Rudder Pedals/