Sign in to follow this  
CSTOD

Airbus A380 Professional

Nice work Paulo, here is a quote from their facebook...

In reply to your comments about how to sell we will release our product Based on Limited sales and Limited time frame To prevent of copy. Product Details will Be announced later.

"we will release our product Based on Limited sales and Limited time frame To prevent of copy."

That doesn't make any sense to me. Well, it does make sense, depending on which side of the fence is yours ...   :ph34r:

Whilst this 'supposedly' new a380 most definitely looks dodgy - it is absouletly shameful reading some of the comments regarding the OP's race, highly doubt any of those have actually been to Iran, as a whole one of the most friendly, hard working and honest people you can meet.

Take a look at your own governments before going off on one, thank god I don't judge American & UK citizens by the actions of their governments & propaganda in the media.

Rob Prest

Whilst this 'supposedly' new a380 most definitely looks dodgy - it is absouletly shameful reading some of the comments regarding the OP's race, highly doubt any of those have actually been to Iran, as a whole one of the most friendly, hard working and honest people you can meet.

Take a look at your own governments before going off on one, thank god I don't judge American & UK citizens by the actions of their governments & propaganda in the media.

I have no problem with Iranians developing an A380 for us flightsimmers :P I'm just kind of annoyed that it's probably not gonna be real.

Well this new package looks very suspect from what I have seen, will be interested In the outcome. Just think less of the Iran comments, FS has a big Iranian community & I am sure many visit Avsim.

Rob Prest

Not saying you are addressing me but:

I meant no disrespect to the Iranian people. One of my very best friends is Iranian. I agree that the Iranian people are very friendly.

A great show to watch about Iran and to learn what a great people they are: http://www.ricksteves.com/iran/ In fact if you view the comments you will find my comments "Kindness is Easier"

As to my Stealth comments - even my friend finds it laughable.

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"

The internet is the worst thing that ever happened to suckers, hundreds of whom are born every day, credit card in hand.

Regards,

Mark

As they claim to have been licensed by Airbus I have lodged a report to Airbus's legal team.

As they claim to have been licensed by Airbus I have lodged a report to Airbus's legal team.

Don't be silly, a big difference exists between licensed and certified. Take a look at the Abacus producs, they are licensed by Boeing just like PMDG.

Any one of us could create an addon and Airbus & Boeing will happily allow us to use the tag for entertainment purposes. It has nothing to do with the quality of the addon.

If any developer attempted to market a product as a professional trainer then it's a whole differant ball game.

Save your efforts

Rob Prest

Any one of us could create an addon and Airbus & Boeing will happily allow us to use the tag for entertainment purposes. It has nothing to do with the quality of the addon.

Not true. Airbus and Boeing have licencing departments who scrutinise all applications in addition to wanting money for the rights.

Yes you definitely have to contact them and pay a fee like with any other license. My point is at this stage what is the point of contacting a legal time based on a screenshot? They wouldn't even have a laugh about it, the email would go straight to the recycle bin

If the OP is legit, nothing to stop him getting approval from Airbus. Once again,if the Abacus 787 can get licensed that pretty much leaves the door open for every other dev I know.

Rob Prest

What i would like to know when  will this product be release ? Maybe  Christmas since is so close to release an they have been working on it for 2 years. Any ideas guys ?

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)