Sign in to follow this  
jetsflier

What are your Christmas purchases/deals?

Between the Black Friday sales and the Christmas sales, I've spent far, far too much money this season.  Counting both sales, since I can't recall what was when:

- Couldn't pass up the Orbx sale; picked up AU and EU England, Scotland and Wales, as well as CRM, as well as four of their airports... ouch, that hit the wallet a bit!

- Picked up a few Nemeth heli's (4 of 'em) after a bit of research to see which ones have HTR profiles and lots of paints.

- Picked up the Aerosoft Bronco X, as well as the Seahawk / Jayhawk X, plus US Cities Los Angeles X

- Bought the Virtavia Sea King (I really shouldn't have... probably a bit old for me to fly often or at all) plus the T-34C.  These were definitely on the Black Friday sale; if I would of known how much I was going to spend on the Christmas sales I would of skipped them.

- Oryxsim Canadian Airports Pack

- Just Flight EE Lightning.  Another one I should of skipped on, since the day after I bought it I saw the preview thread of the upcoming Aerosoft version.

- FSAddon Vancouver+

- FSDT CYVR & GSX.  I almost spent a lot more here, was going to pickup all the Hawaii stuff, but at the last minute reason prevailed.

On top of that I bought the Rex 4 texture pack, plus pre-ordered the Milviz 407...

I hope nothing else is released for a little while!!

[EDIT:  I forgot to mention that since the Steam winter sale is on, I've spent a bit too much there as well, including pretty much all the current DCS modules... I will not have a shortage of stuff to fly for awhile!]

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Jim,

I can certainly agree with you about spending too much money during the Thanksgiving and Christmas sales.  I am almost afraid to list all that I have bought so far, because if the wife see this she may get a little upset. 

Let's see:

FSDT:  CYVR, GSX

FltBeam:KIAD, KPHX

Orbx:  PAJN, NABlue Southern Alaska, KJAC

Aerosoft: Airbus X extended (Fltsimstore)

FlyTampa: KBUF (simmarket)

MegaSceneryEarth 2.0 South Carolina

Tropic Sim: KDCA

Captain Sim 777

I am sure there are more but can't remember all of them.

Still may pick up one or two more Orbx sceneries.

Thanks to the vendors for putting on some good sales this year and for AVSIM having the bargain Forum.

It is too bad Flytampa didn't offer a little incentive during this time.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It is too bad Flytampa didn't offer a little incentive during this time.

It's probably a good thing!  If they had, I'd really be in trouble!

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

ended up buying the EC130, the AS355 and the Mi-24V from Nemeth.. Will probably also buy the QW 757.

-Damien