Sign in to follow this  
ARBare61

FS9 Real-World weather download problem

Help!!!

I've gotten back into FS9 after a hiatus and now I have this problem. When I go to load the Real-World weather (with or with out updating) I get the following: "Error while downloading Real-World weather. Check internet connection and configuration and try again." The internet connction is good and my firewall is set to allow FS9 access. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Sorry to say that this seems to be a perpetual problem with MS and the most common solution that is turned to is to install some other weather providing software, either free ware or pay ware. There are some great alternatives available that put MS weather to shame. I hope this helps and any follow up question are welcome.

Regards,

Mel

Too bad about the built=in downloading of weather. I liked being to have what I see outside my window applied to FS. The weather engine is good enough for me, I just want it to reflect what is happening at that time.  Thanks for the help, and will try the add-on that was shown in prior post, or I may hold out until V2.

If you want payware I use HiFi's Active Sky Evolution. Excellent product alongside REX or Zinerteks World Environment for hidef clouds etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk