Sign in to follow this  
Piotr007

777-300ER release imminent?

Hi,

20 november was the update that the SP1 is almost ready, 300ER is going out for testing. It should take a couple of weeks.

They were 6 weeks working on it and were half way through!

So, we are 4 weeks later now. My guess the release of 300ER and SP1, which come together, is imminent. Either this saturday, or a Christmas release is my best guess.

What do you guys think? This 300ER is so long and so hot, I am longing for her more than ever. This is the real long hauler!!

Imagine those flights with Cathay Livery, imagine those flights with AA livery, I am drewling thinking about it. I will be addicted to it!!

This is a Christmas must have!

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

It's much more imminent than it was. B)

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

I hope it is, I can't wait till I can replace MD-11 with 777-300ER on some major European routes of my FScaptain virtual airline. So far I've been just too lazy to learn all the differences of MD-11 compared to other stuff I fly, last time I tried I made some mistake couldn't start the engines using proper procedures and ended up using CTRL + E which somehow messed up the engine sounds for the whole 10 hour flight. :lol:

777 on the other hand didn't take too much time to learn as I'm already familiar with the 757 & 767 and 737NGX.  

I hope it won't come out until mid-January. I have been bleeding dry with all the christmas shopping, it would be a torture to see the 300ER and being unable to buy it!

But no, really, I'd be glad if it came by Christmas day.

I doubt it'll be out before 2014.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

My guess would be January. Kind of doubt it will be home or Christmas.

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

Seeing that Christmas is in 5 days and the beta team hasn't seen it yet, I doubt it.

Kyle Rodgers

I think the release is on january 2014. it's much too quiet around the -300ER, so they are still at hard work to release a great product.

Ok,

Inside man! Roger that! January or february it is!

Haha, nevertheless, it will be a nice one to fly around the world! Around da world!!!!

Heavy a nice Christmas and a good new year!

P.S.

PMDG is more reliable than FSLabs, so, I am pretty sure the 300ER is going to be released sooner than the Airbus 320X I am anticipating to buy.

Regards,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Seeing that Christmas is in 5 days and the beta team hasn't seen it yet, I doubt it.

But you could be bluffing, right? :lol:

But you could be bluffing, right? :lol:

Could be. Alas, I am not. I'd be showing it off if I had it.

This is being posted on my phone, in the back of an airplane. Excuse typos.

Kyle Rodgers

You'll know when it's close because First Officer Pabari :lol: will be showing off wonderful screenshots galore on his worldly travels once again.  When Luke starts posting, geeeeeeeeeeeet ready B)

Chris Sunseri