Sign in to follow this  
Piotr007

777-300ER release imminent?

I never understood these topics...it's the same with 737&600-700 resp. 800-900

From the outside, you might slightly see the difference, from the inside it is barely even less (zone conrol and other little stuff...

You fly it to 3000ft, some more, some less...engage a/p and then land it sometime after....

I for myself love the -200..., where is the difference, despite these awesome outside cameras (and maybe even those won'#t be included) Please note, that I don't want to be hating, I'm just curios about what everybody drives to be so curious about it

where is the difference

Flight dynamics maybe, PMDG certainly won't use same FD with both models. 

Regards

Joona L

You'll know when it's close because First Officer Pabari :lol: will be showing off wonderful screenshots galore on his worldly travels once again.  When Luke starts posting, geeeeeeeeeeeet ready B)

LOL  :biggrin:  :wink:

But you could be bluffing, right? 

He's not bluffing - I wish he was though!!  :smile:

I for myself love the -200..., where is the difference, despite these awesome outside cameras (and maybe even those won'#t be included) Please note, that I don't want to be hating, I'm just curios about what everybody drives to be so curious about it

This sounds, rather, strange - however I'm looking forward to landing faster on a regular basis. The LR's VREF is 137 and 138 at MLW - it can make approaches seem somewhat similar. Whereas the 300ER generally lands a lot faster, because it's generally got heavier loads with its larger MLW. That and it's a long beauty! But yeah, if you're the average simmer it's not that different to the LR. 

It will be after the holiday...maybe early January.

If they release it this Monday, we start getting issues and wanted to have some sort of quick help support.

Nobody wants to be around that week working, especially before the Xmas holiday.

Kin M.

(Klax)

Aren't you taking all the fun out of this topic. BTW the is no Easter Bunny either. :P

rather than a 300ER I'd like to see SP1 for what we already have.

meanwhile, Im back to ngx flying.

Dave P. Woycek

What is wrong with this 777-200LR?

Going back to NGX? T7 is good as it is now. Why the disgust for the T7 Woycek?

Of course the SP1 will remove all the glitches, although these are minor. But the 300ER will release together with the SP1, so no fuss right?

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

rather than a 300ER I'd like to see SP1 for what we already have.

meanwhile, Im back to ngx flying.

You are aware the 300ER is accompanying SP1, right?

One day in the first quarter of 2014 (rather by the end).

Let the guys take their time required. No need to hurry up things.

Intel i9 12900K, Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z690-A Wifi D4, GSkill 32gb, RTX 4090

Regards Chris Kathi

But yeah, if you're the average simmer it's not that different to the LR. 
But if you are Hard Core Pro Simmer like Luke, you have to spot the difference.  :lol:

The point is that there is no point, but a nice airplane coming up, made by the best FSX -addon developers!

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

But if you are Hard Core Pro Simmer like Luke, you have to spot the difference.  :lol:

EXACTLY.

Must be a super duper hardcore. Go HAM.