Sign in to follow this  
Mephic

Official Thank You to Avsim community

Two months ago I was searching for a nice simulator which will be a challenge. Whenever I thought about FSX I was like - OMG no way, this is too complex.

Now when I am sitting in my PMDG 737-800, listening to AccufeelV2 sounds during my route which was made in fsxcommander, watching beautiful REX clouds and feeling the ASNext turbulence, thinking about which gate will I choose and how GSX will lead me to it, just after I will land in FTX Global scenery I am loosening my grip off the Saitek Yoke and telling to my fs2crew FO to maintain the heading because I want to say to all of You and especially those who convinced me to get some of those modifications - Thank You. And wish You all merry Christmas and pleasant time with Your families.

Best wishes and see You next year (with MyTraffic 2013 on board :) )

Merry Christmas to you,

Get MyTraffic 5.4C,

http://secure.simmarket.com/mytraffic-x-professional-5.4-b.phtml

MyTraffic 2013 has a lot less models and paints.

5.4C is a couple of Euro's more but worth it, and the support is direct from Burkhard at

http://forum.simflight.com/forum/7-mytraffic-support-forum/ rather than through Aerosoft

Seems like the reports of the rudeness of flight simmers are greatly exaggerated. Merry Christmas, Mephic. :)

Rolf Lindbom

wHDDh6t.jpg

Boy, you didn't waste any time! Glad you are enjoying the fruits of FSX!

(Now get some ORBX stuff on sale, Atleast Orbx Australia or PNW as FTX has good freeware airports for these areas!)

You beat me! I don t even have all that stuff up and running yet myself!

Congrats !

B.

Merry Christmas to all those who have had the patience to help Mephic ,Me and others like me who aren't the quickest learners but were able to overcome the challenges with your help. Flying in FSX is the love of my life , second only to My Family. Being retired it has been great therapy. You have no idea how much we all appreciate your help. God bless you !