Sign in to follow this  
henri5

How do you use the real Majestic forum?

When I try to create an account to the "real" Majestic forums, it asks me for my "invitation number" in addition to normal email and password. So how do I get an "invitation"? Without this one can read the forums but not write.

Henri Arsenault

When I applied  to get in the forum took about  2  days  before  they verified me so  if you just applied recently  wait  awhile more, with abit of  luck they might read  this post  and get you verified shortly

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yes but how do you apply? Without the invitation code, I cannot even send in the form, it just tells me that the code is incorrect.

Henri Arsenault

Ok  have you sent them an email saying your issues, if you go to their main page  and click on support and then click on the email link, are you copying or pasting  the code in since you might be  copying or typing the wrong code in, try just pasting  the code.

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I can't paste the code because I don't have one. My question is how the heck doI get a code?

Henri Arsenault

Henri,

Please send me a PM with your:
Full name:
Vendor & order number
Email address

I will get you up and sorry. i apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Me next :-)

I also tried to register there :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Me next :-)

I also tried to register there :-)

Were you able to gain access to the forum?

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Were you able to gain access to the forum?

Didn't try yet, only tomorrow !

Thx Crosswind :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I have the boxed version and am experiencing the same problem in trying to join the Majestic support forum - I just get asked for an "invitation code".  How do I apply for an "invitation code" or could anyone tell me who I apply to for an invitation?  Would really appreciate any assistance.

Bruce

I have the boxed version and am experiencing the same problem in trying to join the Majestic support forum - I just get asked for an "invitation code". How do I apply for an "invitation code" or could anyone tell me who I apply to for an invitation? Would really appreciate any assistance.

Bruce

All I did was send an email to support at majestic requesting for an invite code with my name, order number and which store I bought it from and got an invite within a few hours :) support email is support at majestic software dot Com. Hope this helps Bruce!

Regards,

Aaron

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help Aaron - I'll give it a try.

Regards,

Bruce

Swift and friendly reply from Majestic with an invitation to join the MJC Support Forum.

Thanks for your help Aaron :smile:.

Bruce