Sign in to follow this  
golyaht

Repainter Looking for Work

Hey all,

I've finally got back into the saddle with repainting, and am looking for work. I've done some passion projects (search for "Hoddinott" on the Avsim library), but looking to take on new projects to help grow my photoshop and repainting skills. 

I have most of the big and small payware, so that shouldn't be an issue in most cases. When making a request, please provide the following information:

1. Model you wish painted (Type and manufacturer... i.e. PMDG 737-700WL, or Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE, etc.)

2. The airline livery you wish, or if this is for a VA, some kind of demo image so I have an idea what I'm working with

3. If it is a real world livery, provide a registration number I can look up (e.g. C-GJUN) which will give me the material I need to work from

I'm doing this as freeware. It helps you get the livery you want, and helps me develop the skills I want. Win-Win. :)

Cheers!

• Upvote 3

Hi Golyaht,

I've been away from painting myself for a while.

I'm looking for someone to help me with some fun projects. I'd love to have the Captain Sim 737-200 done up in a private livery (N912NB) as well as the Captain Sim 767-200 done in a private livery (N767KS).

If you think you might enjoy doing these, let me know.

Thank you,

Delta

Hi Golyaht,

I've been away from painting myself for a while.

I'm looking for someone to help me with some fun projects. I'd love to have the Captain Sim 737-200 done up in a private livery (N912NB) as well as the Captain Sim 767-200 done in a private livery (N767KS).

If you think you might enjoy doing these, let me know.

Thank you,

Delta

I don't know how I managed to screw up that reply, sorry about that.

I neglected to mention that I run FSX.

Hey bud,

No worries. I don't have any of the CS products, but I should still be able to do up those paint jobs for you... it will just require some beta testing on your end. :) Hopefully the paint kits aren't too bad. Let's hope the CS paint kits are more like PMDG, and less like Carenado  :ph34r:

I'll look into those liveries for you. Hit me up via PM with your email address.

Hi Golyaht;

I have attempted to self teach myself photoshop but sadly I don't have the time used to.

I'd like to say thanks for accepting requests.

So here are mine!

1) PMDG 777 in the "FriendShip Colors" (Can't link the pics for some reason. I did a search for United Airlines Friendship and the livery appears that way)

2) PMDG 777 in the "Rainbow Livery" (Red white and blue

3) PMDG 777 in the Continental "Red Meatball" Livery

4) PMDG 777 or PMDG 737 (any version) in the Ted livery

5) Quality Wings Avro (any version) with any of the above

Thanks for any of them. I'll take whatever you can provide.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

1) PMDG 777 in the "FriendShip Colors" (Can't link the pics for some reason. I did a search for United Airlines Friendship and the livery appears that way)

2) PMDG 777 in the "Rainbow Livery" (Red white and blue

3) PMDG 777 in the Continental "Red Meatball" Livery

4) PMDG 777 or PMDG 737 (any version) in the Ted livery

5) Quality Wings Avro (any version) with any of the above

Howdy SKEWR, 

I can help out with this. The PMDG paint kits are a dream to work with. I'm familiar with all those liveries except for the "Rainbow Livery". I assume that's United as well? The Friendship colors are the original red white and blue stripes... so I'm not sure if #1 and #2 are the same. See if you can find a picture of the Rainbow colors that I can work off. 

About the Avro, funny enough I just bought this last night as part of a project for someone else. It seems to be a pretty nice plane, too. Would the RJ100 be ok with you?

Anadolu jet pmdg 737 700 wl. Is this possible?

Yes, this is possible. I found a few different liveries, however. Please provide a link to a picture with the specific livery you would like. :)

I'll update this thread with some WIP pictures later today. 

Cheers! :)

_G

United 777-200LR in Friend Ship colors (Work in Progress):

wip1.jpg

wip2.jpg

wip3.jpg

It's coming together! :)

• Upvote 2

Howdy and many thanks!

The "rainbow" livery is the one they had in the 80s. 787-8_united_airlines_retro_illustration

This would be a fictional 787 with the livery I'm referring too.

As for the Avro, I'm glad you like it. As for my preference in the Avro, whatever you can do is fine. Any of the RJs work for me and thank you again!

Ah! I remember now. Forgive me, memory ain't what it used to be :)

On another note, the 777 "Friend Ship" is released and ready for service! :)

I have uploaded it to Avsim, so the upload gods should have it in the library soon.

friendship_release.jpg

I'll start in on the Meatball next, I think.

Cheers! :)

_G

• Upvote 1

Wow!

Thanks!

You are fast!

Continental "Meatball" colors has been released! File has been uploaded to Avsim.

Enjoy!

meatball.jpg

_G

• Upvote 2

And now Ted is also released. I've uploaded to Avsim. 

ted.jpg

Next up, the RJ100 :)

• Upvote 1

Very kind offer there golyaht  B) The only one I would like is the FSX default DC3 in Buffalo Airways livery    :wub:

Very kind offer there golyaht  B) The only one I would like is the FSX default DC3 in Buffalo Airways livery    :wub:

Someone else watching Ice Pilots NWT? Haha. I'll take a look at the textures I can pull out of the default DC-3 and see what can be done. Honestly I'm surprised one doesn't already exist.