Sign in to follow this  
golyaht

Repainter Looking for Work

Hy Golyaht,

hope you are not so busy!

I would like to have the PMDG 777-200LR Alitalia EI-DDH (Skyteam livery). I don't know if they re painted beacuse when i flew with it it was the normal Alitalia Livery (which I already have) but now if you search on google it's with the Skyteam one. Obviously this is going to be a fictional livery because Alitalia operates the 200ER not LR but I think that my VA is going to accept it!

It would be a pleasure to fly with it!

Thank you!

Some pictures of it:

http://www.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2012-3/30/199103.jpg

http://img.planespotters.net/photo/322000/original/EI-DDH-Alitalia-Boeing-777-200_PlanespottersNet_322671.jpg

Hey golyaht 

thought you could give us an update on your waiting list . cause i cant wait for the flynas livery anymore .  :P

Hey folks,

Some real life stuff came up, but I'm back. :)

Fixed the Air China bird, and uploaded the change to Avsim. The new filename should be pmdg777_airchina_bh_v11.zip, so look for that before you dl from the Avsim library. If something with the filename changes, I'll update this thread. 

Finally figured out the transparent windows. If you paint just outside the window in the alpha channel, the whole fuselage goes transparent... or black. Very finnicky how the PMDG handles the Alpha channels compared to other planes. Also reduced the size of the chinese characters to what appears to be the correct size based on the pictures I have (from my own travels in Asia ;) )

cnfix.jpg

I'll update the TDL later today after I release the next bird. :)

Cheers!

_G

• Upvote 1

Req anything for Carenado TBM 850. But beware, its a livery mess in there.

On the tarmac in Melbourne, waiting for a captain!

raafrel.jpg

It's been uploaded to Avsim, so should be available shortly. I hope you enjoy her!

Req anything for Carenado TBM 850. But beware, its a livery mess in there.

Oh I know. Funny, the Carenado TBM 850 is what got me back into wanting to repaint again. I was trying to modify the scheme of what I was flying, and yeah. Didn't work out so great. 

However, my skills have improved dramatically since the last time I tried, and I'm willing to try again. Is a concept paint job (i.e. out of my head) ok? Or were you looking for something specific?

State of affairs:

airalba E170/E190 [DONE]
Braniff BAe-146-200 [DONE/RELEASED]
Private 777 [DONE/RELEASED]
Royal Jordanian Q400 [DONE/RELEASED]
Royal Wings Q400
Omni Air International PMDG 777 [DONE/RELEASED]
Delta Airlines Old Colors ("Deltaflot"/"Wavy Gravy") PMDG 777
Island Air Q400 - N539DS [WIP]
Lynx/Frontier Q400
Air China PMDG 777 B-2066 [DONE/RELEASED]
flynas 737-800 WL [WIP]
RAAF PMDG 777 [DONE/RELEASED]
Swiss Aerosoft Airbus Extended X A320 CFM
EasyJet Aerosoft Airbus Extended X A320 CFM
Concept Livery Carenado TBM850

" I'm willing to try again. Is a concept paint job (i.e. out of my head) ok? Or were you looking for something specific? "

Anything would be great... maybe something in maroon/brandy wine.  Just whatever you see in the lines of the plane would be great.. Private plane of course.

Not in any kind of hurry, and appreciate your efforts. 

Sir,

I would love to have our VA's livery for the 777-200LR.   I would love it if you could do this livery for us.   Is it possible that we can then place this on our site for download for everyone who flies this bird?   You will of course get full credit but just to use it since I cannot seem to get my head around the new paint kits :-).

If you will do it for us, could I give you the tail number and name of the plane with a demo?

Many thanks and kind regards.

Hello!

Do you make repaint for Wilco Airbus ?

I'm looking for an american airlines A319 for Wilco Airbus.

Best Regards,

Flo

Really like the RAAF repaint for the PMDG B777, but can I offer a couple of suggestions for modifications that would make it (in my opinion) even better? Could the RAAF roundel with the Kangaroo on the sides of the fuselage be made slightly larger? Also, could the blue and red stripes on the tail be smaller, in scale with the same stripes on the 737BBJ currently in use by the RAAF? Other than that, it's great.

Anything would be great... maybe something in maroon/brandy wine.  Just whatever you see in the lines of the plane would be great.. Private plane of course.

Added to the list.  :lol:

I would love to have our VA's livery for the 777-200LR.   I would love it if you could do this livery for us.   Is it possible that we can then place this on our site for download for everyone who flies this bird?   You will of course get full credit but just to use it since I cannot seem to get my head around the new paint kits :-).

Yeah, the new paintkits are interesting. The nose section on the 777 is an absolute beast to work with. I'd love to do your VA livery though! PM with me the sample art, your VA website and your e-mail addy.  :smile:

Do you make repaint for Wilco Airbus ?

I'm looking for an american airlines A319 for Wilco Airbus.

Depends. I am currently only painting for FSX. Did you want it for the FSX 'bus? I do own the Wilco Evo vol1 and vol2, but don't currently have them installed. Please clarify what version you have, and I can take a look at the paint kit and see what's possible. I did a Wilco E170/E190 earlier and yeah, it was NOT fun times. If the paint kit is in as rough shape, I may have to decline.

Could the RAAF roundel with the Kangaroo on the sides of the fuselage be made slightly larger? Also, could the blue and red stripes on the tail be smaller, in scale with the same stripes on the 737BBJ currently in use by the RAAF?

Hey brother, glad you're liking the RAAF job. Funny, when I was painting those were the two things I was struggling with too. Scaling a paint job up from a 737 to a 777 presents some unique challenges. For example, the width of the stripe, the roundels (both under the wings and on the sides), the wordmark and the empennage artwork all need to be scaled differently. I tried to scale it in my head as best as possible, but there's always room for improvement! I can make some modifications for you, but I might just send you the DL with the mods because changing a file here on Avsim is a major PITA. Updating files is not friendly unless you want to have a separate "fix" download.  :unsure:

State of affairs:

airalba E170/E190 [DONE]
Royal Wings Q400
Island Air Q400 - N539DS [WIP]
Lynx/Frontier Q400
flynas 737-800 WL [WIP]
RAAF PMDG 777 [DONE/RELEASED]
Swiss Aerosoft Airbus Extended X A320 CFM

I also need to modify the TDL. After working with the IslandAir Q400 (or attempting to), I have to throw in the towel. I spent several hours trying to get the empennage... but it is a disaster. Someone with skills far greater than mine would need to take a stab at it. I even tried to basically rip the artwork off an HD photo I have, but it looked like garbage. That is surprisingly intricate artwork. So here's the updated TDL:

airalba E170/E190 [DONE]
Royal Wings Q400
Island Air Q400 - N539DS [Can't do. My skills aren't strong enough, sorry]
Lynx/Frontier Q400 [in Research]
flynas 737-800 WL [WIP (almost done)]
RAAF PMDG 777 [DONE/RELEASED]
Swiss Aerosoft Airbus Extended X A320 CFM [WIP]

Cheers all! 

_G

P.S. I'm back to work (vacation is over), so it's taking a little longer to pump out the paint jobs. 

Fixed the Air China bird, and uploaded the change to Avsim. The new filename should be pmdg777_airchina_bh_v11.zip, so look for that before you dl from the Avsim library. If something with the filename changes, I'll update this thread. 

Thank you for the repaint, like her very much!

And cheers for nailing the windows!

Yuchen Leng
Maddog driver
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Thank you for the repaint, like her very much!

And cheers for nailing the windows!

No problem man. Sorry I missed it on the first go. I thought the paintkit had the window alphas in by default like their 737 paint kit... apparently not LOL.

Enjoy her! The file is live in the library.

_G

golyaht, shall I PM you with my e-mail address so you can send me the relevant file(s) for the RAAF repaint of PMDG's 777?

Hello Golyaht,

I own the FSX version, and the request is for An A319 IAE from wilco.

Paint kit can be found here:

https://freedownload.s3.amazonaws.com/PaintKit_A319.zip

I wish this repaint, because I will participate at a Real Flight Event on IVAO (January 25th), in Dallas Airport, and booked a AAL FLight with A319 bus!

I only found a repaint for Project Airbus:

http://www.fs-freeware.net/downloads/view.download/2891

Many thanks for your help!

golyaht, shall I PM you with my e-mail address so you can send me the relevant file(s) for the RAAF repaint of PMDG's 777?

Please do! :)

Hello Golyaht,

I own the FSX version, and the request is for An A319 IAE from wilco.

I'll give it a shot. It's been added to the list.

_G