Sign in to follow this  
golyaht

Repainter Looking for Work

Rolling out of the paint shop is the Delta 777-200LR in "Wavy Gravy" colors!  :smile:

dl777rel.jpg

This was a joy to paint. One of my all time fave liveries.  :biggrin:

The TDL:

airalba E170/E190 [DONE]
Braniff BAe-146-200 [DONE/RELEASED]
Private 777 [DONE/RELEASED]
Royal Jordanian Q400 [DONE/RELEASED]
Royal Wings Q400
Omni Air International PMDG 777 [DONE/RELEASED]
Delta Airlines Old Colors ("Deltaflot"/"Wavy Gravy") PMDG 777 [DONE]
Island Air Q400 - N539DS [Can't do. My skills aren't strong enough, sorry]
Lynx/Frontier Q400 [DONE/RELEASED]
Air China PMDG 777 B-2066 [DONE/RELEASED]
flynas 737-800 WL [DONE/RELEASED]
RAAF PMDG 777 [DONE/RELEASED]
Swiss Aerosoft Airbus Extended X A320 CFM [DONE/RELEASED]
EasyJet Aerosoft Airbus Extended X A320 CFM
Concept Livery Carenado TBM850 [DONE/RELEASED]
American Airlines Wilco A319 IAE [DONE/RELEASED]
JC Air Charters PMDG 737-700WL
JC Air Charters PMDG 777-200LR

Blue skies!

_G

I've been looking and hoping (I even had another painter working on the livery, but another obligation got in the way) for someone much more talented and artistic than me to paint a Horizon Air Q400 (Majestic) in the colors of the University of Washington Huskies. 

I'm always fearful of posting copyrighted images and links on here, so a Google image search of "horizon airlines UW" will provide many photos of the correct scheme. 

I would be eternally grateful! Your other paints look quite incredible!

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

My God! Perfect!!

Thank you very much!

Appreciated... but it's not perfect. I'm trying to get an answer on something with the paint kit, which will allow me to make the belly look like metal, and not a grey blob of sadness. Currently, if you tweak up the alpha channel on the body, the entire fuse goes transparent. Unless you're only painting the windows, in which case only the windows go transparent. I'm not sure what the deal is, but when I get it figured out I will update it. 

I've been looking and hoping (I even had another painter working on the livery, but another obligation got in the way) for someone much more talented and artistic than me to paint a Horizon Air Q400 (Majestic) in the colors of the University of Washington Huskies. 

Hrmmmm... I've been eyeballing that plane, myself. It's an interesting livery and I'm not sure why it hasn't been done yet. It doesn't seem to be too difficult, and thankfully the Majestic paint kit is really nice to work with. I'll do this one for ya. 

Here's the new TDL, now that I've knocked out most of the old list, I've paired it down to what's not been done yet:

Royal Wings Majestic Q400

UAE Amiri Fleet A320, 737, 747, 777 [WIP]

EasyJet Aerosoft Airbus Extended A320

CyberAir PMDG 777-200LR and LRF [WIP]

JC Air Charters PMDG 737-700WL and 777-200LR [R&D]

Horizon Air Washington University Majestic Q400

Let me know if I missed anything, but I think that is it for now! :)

G'night folks!

_G

I have a few requests to add for you, if I can. Both are for the PMDG 777.  First is a Jetstar livery, don't really care about the registration, and the other is a United "Dreamliner" livery.  Not sure how it would look on the 777 but it might be worth a shot.  Thanks and all your previous work is looking great. 

I'll do this one for ya. 

Excellent! Thank you very much.

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

I have a few requests to add for you, if I can. Both are for the PMDG 777.  First is a Jetstar livery, don't really care about the registration, and the other is a United "Dreamliner" livery.  

Added to the list. :)

Hi,

Can you have a look at Hainan Airlines' B787 (B-2722)? The 787 in red and yellow liveries looks pretty good. This plane is a frequent visitor to KORD. If you can paint it onto the renowned TDS 787 that would be great. There are plenty of photos on airliners.net but AVSIM does not allow linking to A.net

Thanks,

Zicheng

Zicheng Cai

Hope you like your baby, Jetsflier! JC Air Charters 777-200LR now available.

jcarel.jpg

Can you have a look at Hainan Airlines' B787 (B-2722)? The 787 in red and yellow liveries looks pretty good. 

I've had a couple requests, now, for the TDS 787. I just finally found a copy of it, and am going to have a look at what is possible. If the paint kit and/or raw DDS is easy enough to work with, then yes. But I'm not up for screwing around with another Carenado-style hell right at the moment. I'll get back to you in the next couple days and see if we can add it to the list or not.

Update on the queue:

CyberAir PMDG 777-200LR and LRF [DONE/RELEASED]

JC Air Charters PMDG 777-200LR [DONE/RELEASED]

JC Air Charters PMDG 737-700WL [WIP]

Horizon Air Washington University Majestic Q400 [WIP]

Jetstar PMDG 777-200LR

United "Dreamliner" PMDG 777-200LR

Blue skies!

_G

Hope you like your baby, Jetsflier! JC Air Charters 777-200LR now available.

jcarel.jpg

I've had a couple requests, now, for the TDS 787. I just finally found a copy of it, and am going to have a look at what is possible. If the paint kit and/or raw DDS is easy enough to work with, then yes. But I'm not up for screwing around with another Carenado-style hell right at the moment. I'll get back to you in the next couple days and see if we can add it to the list or not.

Update on the queue:

CyberAir PMDG 777-200LR and LRF [DONE/RELEASED]

JC Air Charters PMDG 777-200LR [DONE/RELEASED]

JC Air Charters PMDG 737-700WL [WIP]

Horizon Air Washington University Majestic Q400 [WIP]

Jetstar PMDG 777-200LR

United "Dreamliner" PMDG 777-200LR

Blue skies!

_G

I love it! After my 737-700WL could you do a FeelThere E135 and E145 (v2) repaint?

Thanks!

Thanks sir.

Please let me know if you need any resources.

Zicheng Cai

I love it! After my 737-700WL could you do a FeelThere E135 and E145 (v2) repaint?

Sorry bud, I don't own the FeelThere 135/145 :(

Aww darn. Thanks so much though and i look forward to the NGX.