Sign in to follow this  
golyaht

Repainter Looking for Work

It's been a month since his last post - I hope he is alright!

No response from him in nearly 2 months, can anyone get into contact with him?  :(

No response from him in nearly 2 months, can anyone get into contact with him? :(

Unfortunately, other than AVSIM, I have no other way of reaching him. I truly hope he's alright!

Guys, it has been more than three months, someone needs to try to contact him, even if he doesn't want to paint, it would be nice to know if he is doing well!

EDIT: He was last active April 27, 2014, so he must be well again!

Hello there,

since I can't find anybody in my VA to do the PMDG 777-200LR repaint, I am looking for some kind soul, who would be willing to do the repaint for me, please!

Here is the picture of 737 in Pacific Airways colors, so if you could repaint the PMDG 777-200LR for me in the same colors, I would be very happy captain. You are my last straw! Please help me out!The Colorado "Avalanche" and Pepsi Center logo is not necessary.

Avs_zpsdb3ce14c.png

Regards

ps. If you need more info, please email me irbelatvija@aol.com with the subject line PMDG777 repaint request.

PMDG 777 IN Malev livery, was told it was already done but can't find it anywhere.

:P Timothy Murphy

Given the fact that he has been inactive from this thread for 3+ months, it leads me to believe he is through with repainting or taking a lengthy break. Please allow him time to return if he plans to.

Hy everyone i hope you are all doing great. I would this urgent request from one of the painted that can help. On this coming friday Boeing will deliver another new 777-300Er for TAAG Angolan Airlines. As usually i like to simulate the real live flights deliveries. So my request is for the repaint for Captain Sim 777-300Er Taag repaint. The departure will be scheduled between 9am to 3pm Seattle or US western time. TAAG is home based in Luanda , Angola FNLU.

This is a pic when they were testing the aircraft.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/spunker3/14008890506/

here is ready.
http://www.airplane-pictures.net/photo/398560/d2-tei-taag-angola-airlines-boeing-777-300er/

http://paineairport.com/kpae10359.htm

http://www.airliners.net/photo/TAAG-Angola-Airlines/Boeing-777-3M2-ER/2444355/&sid=13e2cbbe62992ce68f01670ffce68ac9

http://flickrhivemind.net/Tags/d2tei/Recent

If you can do so here is some tips i already know to reduce your workload.
1 country flags looks at the same position.
2 the side  ( Angola Airlines ) wing registration on top, and ( Linhas aereas de angola) wing registration bottom.
3 Nose nickname ( EBO ) check printed directions.
4 the ( TAAG  logos by the engines the are printed in four sides ) outside logo is opposite the inside logo.
5 Nose wheel door logos and their printed directions.
6 The websites printed on the back of the fuselage. both sides
7 BOEING print after the last door on the back of the fuselage.
8 Angola Airlines - the  LA printed on the second door and check on the other side in Portuguese the way its printed on the door.
9 ANGOLA - bottom fuselage.
10 Tail logo same direction.
My contact is aguinaldomota1 at skype or motaaguinaldo@hotmail.com. Please help. Thank you.

Hey all,

I've finally got back into the saddle with repainting, and am looking for work. I've done some passion projects (search for "Hoddinott" on the Avsim library), but looking to take on new projects to help grow my photoshop and repainting skills. 

I have most of the big and small payware, so that shouldn't be an issue in most cases. When making a request, please provide the following information:

1. Model you wish painted (Type and manufacturer... i.e. PMDG 737-700WL, or Aerosoft Airbus X A321 IAE, etc.)

2. The airline livery you wish, or if this is for a VA, some kind of demo image so I have an idea what I'm working with

3. If it is a real world livery, provide a registration number I can look up (e.g. C-GJUN) which will give me the material I need to work from

I'm doing this as freeware. It helps you get the livery you want, and helps me develop the skills I want. Win-Win. :)

Cheers!

Hiya Golyaht,

although this is a fairly old post...just wondering if by chance you have a FEDEX livey for the Quality Wings AVRO series?

Cheers,

Rene

Hello!

Can I ask if it's posible for someone out there with good skills to make this paint for the PMDG 777-200? 

And I will ask you, as you are professionals, would you change anything with this, or what do you think about this livery?

Have a nice day guys, looking forward to hear your suggestions.

Foto.jpg

Icelandair livery for the Captainsim 767-300 with winglets is no where to be found, would be much needed for my VA too if you are able!