Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Welcome New Members!

Well thanks for un-lurking! Always great to add yet another voice to the mix, and if FSX is your choice, rest assured there will be thousands of fellow travelers eager to help. Welcome to the forums! :-)

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Hi all! Thank you for the warm welcome!

I have dabbled with  Microsoft Flight Simulator since '98 but never really got into it until I bought FSX.

I am trying to work through the tutorials but they keep getting cancelled because "I seem to be distracted" one day I will crack them though! :-)  Practice makes perfect!.

Currently looking for addons to enhance my experience and having trouble but that is another post for somewhere else!.

Thanks for the welcome Tom.

I've been flight simming for about a year & a half on fsx with mostly military orientated stuff. Just a quick note for Andy above. I joined a military VA with no aviation knowledge or experience whatsoever, pure green as they say. There is a lot to take In but if you persivere you'll get there no problem with it. After the year I am now a Group Captain in my VA with well over 100hrs flying fast jets such as Eurofighter Typhoon.

Moral? Join a decent VA & you'll never look back!

Thanks again for welcome & I look forward to forum chats real soon,

Craig

Hello, thanks for the welcome. How do I start a new forum? 

You don't. You can join any of the existing forums.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Thanks for the welcome. I've been into Flight Simulators since I was 8 but never discussed that on forums.

Sorry I meant how to create a new topic? E.g: How was this topic created?

You should go to http://forum.avsim.net/ and click on a forum name there.

After you get there "Start New Topic" button appears.

HI, how can i start a new topic? im new un avsim and im getting lost for post my topics!. 

By the way i want a say that i offer 20 euros for the carenado b1900d hd Binter Canarias (Naysa) Texture. I have talk with carenado and they told me to find in forums people who makes texture for FSX

i put an image here for first reference thanks!. 

YOU PUT A COPYRIGHTED IMAGE HERE. PLEASE DO NOT DO THAT. RE-READ OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.

Thanks for the greeting.

I have been into FSX for about 3 years on and off. Just started a month back with Xplane and

really like it, especially flying the new Carenado King Air and Pipe Malibu, great planes, I think

I may be a convert?

Have about 300 real flying hours in the Classic Cessna 172. Another 200 hrs in Beechcraft Sierra,

Saratoga, Sundowner and Piper Arrow.

PC is an Alienware desktop.

Looking forward to being part of the community.