Sign in to follow this  

'2.05 patch at the very beginning of next year if able'!

Wes Bard posted on the LM forum that they will work on getting an in between patch out at the very beginning of the next year! So we won't have to wait until the more complete 2.1 update (including new features) has been released but we will have a lot of problems fixed long before that! Great news imho!

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=4755

They are certainly working very hard .... they have to. They have a lot more riding on this than just us crazy hobbyists. And we are lucky to be part of it.

It possibly also show the concerns of Prepar3D's commercial customers.

It possibly also show the concerns of Prepar3D's commercial customers.

I hope so, because they ultimately carry more weight than us mere gamers. 

I hope so, because they ultimately carry more weight than us mere gamers.

Indeed, and if they've got money riding on it they'll raise their concerns directly with Lockheed Martin and not through forums like us.

Addressing memory leaks and performance is all I want in a update atm. Glad LM is working to fix the issues in a timely manner.

Addressing memory leaks and performance is all I want in a update atm. Glad LM is working to fix the issues in a timely manner.

Care to explain these memory leaks in more detail because this is the first I've ever heard of them?  Especially considering me, and many others have done 4hr+ non-stops without so much as a hiccup..  OOM's do not = Memory Leaks

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Great news that an update will be available soon to advance the product in terms of stability and performance.  And beyond that we will have a feature and stability/performance release to look forward to with v2.1  

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

This is the only Memory Leak that I have seen anything posted on:

Link: http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=4373

Under Issues being worked on: "Memory leak with aircraft sounds not being freed if no sound devices are present."

But would anyone actually buy something like P3D if they didn't have a working sound device?  Perhaps it causes a problem if you change sound devices while P3D is running (like plugging in a headset).

~ Arwen ~

Home Airfield: KHIE

"I hope so, because they ultimately carry more weight than us mere gamers."

AHHHH! :O   Wash your mouth out with soap, young man.  There are no "gamers" here.  We are "simulators" :Big Grin:

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

AHHHH! :O   Wash your mouth out with soap, young man.  There are no "gamers" here.  We are "simulators" :Big Grin:

Young man ............ I LIKE THAT !  :yahoo:

we will have a lot of problems fixed long before that! Great news imho!

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=4755

Jeroen , I'm sure you love roller coasters, ups and downs, ups and downs, dont you ? (said in a spirit of gentle fun :smile: )

simulators  IN TRAINING :p0303: , remember the lawyers are in ambush. BTW simulators might be a bit pretentious. What about : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzkszgjkj6Q

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Jeroen , I'm sure you love roller coasters, ups and downs, ups and downs, dont you ? (said in a spirit of gentle fun :smile: )

You should have seen me in Disneyland Paris last year, screaming 'DUUUUDE LOOKS LIKE A LAAAAAADY!!!' along with Aerosmtih in the Rock 'n' Roller Coaster!!! B)