Sign in to follow this  
Nathan3219

Razbam Metroliner Released

Yes that seems like a paint I can handle haha, I will work on her this weekend and let you know how it goes. I love the freighters so that is right up my alley! The Metro does indeed come with a paintkit with all white textures and an all white cargo bird is not a problem ( I love those too). The paintkit and manual can be found under RAZBAM in your My Documents.

Wow yeah if you could do those that'd be awesome.

Yeah a white freighter will look good, Theres something very strange about how good a metro looks in all white.

I dont seem to have the kit so I'll redownload the plane.

Thanks again

Lee

Well I can't edit my post that was just a small url so here is the media link to my review/first look on this Metro. I only post here once in a while and it seems like I have to learn an entire new way of using forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9dVyVYg6kY

Yeah a white freighter will look good, Theres something very strange about how good a metro looks in all white.

Thanks again

Lee

Sounds good! I LOVE all white on the Metro and think you will like my Air One Express livery it is pretty much all white. Any request on a tail number for your all white Expediter?

• Upvote 1

Um how about N726GF?

Thanks again Jeff

Well I can't edit my post that was just a small url so here is the media link to my review/first look on this Metro. I only post here once in a while and it seems like I have to learn an entire new way of using forums.

Very nice video too Jeff. I have the same problems as you ( In fact I just found tonight that in mine when you take out the FO in the load manager he becomes headless in the cockpit from the outside....) And I have the SRL lights too.

I also agree a steam HSI would have been preferable, or at least have it as an option. I'm flying it as /A though anyway and just using the NAV page of the GPS for some backup info, maybe it is worth asking for in an upcoming addon.

I am off to download the installer with SP2 so we will see how that goes, I am enjoying it though

Thanks again

Lee

I literally thought I was the only one....love a white Metroliner.

Is it OK to post links to airliners.net? I dont think so. N746KA is the reg if you search it.

I don't believe there is any problem posting links to airliners.net.  In fact they encourage it.  They just don't want you to post the pictures, since they are copyrighted.

I don't believe there is any problem posting links to airliners.net. In fact they encourage it. They just don't want you to post the pictures, since they are copyrighted.

Oh yeah you're right that makes more sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9dVyVYg6kY

Sounds good! I LOVE all white on the Metro and think you will like my Air One Express livery it is pretty much all white. Any request on a tail number for your all white Expediter?

Very nice video.  Really enjoyed it.  I'm getting closer to buying this aircraft.  It's looking pretty darn good.

Very nice video. Really enjoyed it. I'm getting closer to buying this aircraft. It's looking pretty darn good.

With the new SP being released fixing issues, I would say your wait was worth it.

With the new SP being released fixing issues, I would say your wait was worth it.

Did they release a service pack already?

Razbam really need to start posting news on channels other than Facebook, because not everyone is following their Facebook page. I didn't know about the first 100 customers discount because I didn't read their Facebook page. I relied on AirDailyX and this AVSIM thread instead.

Locked sticky announcement threads in the product forums and more frequent updates on their main website would be nice. The Metro is still not in the Razbam product page for some reason.

Razbam really need to start posting news on channels other than Facebook, because not everyone is following their Facebook page. I didn't know about the first 100 customers discount because I didn't read their Facebook page. I relied on AirDailyX and this AVSIM thread instead.

Locked sticky announcement threads in the product forums and more frequent updates on their main website would be nice. The Metro is still not in the Razbam product page for some reason.

I totally agree, I am thinking perhaps they don't have a big advertising budget? It is a shame because this product deserves more recognition!

Razbam really need to start posting news on channels other than Facebook, because not everyone is following their Facebook page

+1

I cancelled my Facebook account a year ago.  I think that most simmers (after they get a heads up on ADX or Avsim) go directly to the developers web site to learn more/purchase/get support.  Fine if you have bought from Aerosoft, Milviz, A2A,even Carenado... but if you go to Razbam they do not even show the Metroliner on their home page.  I was a beta user on the Metroliner and had been following the progress of beta developments on their forum, then found out that they were dealing with some of the beta issues/fixes on Facebook rather than their own forum!.  This is not the way to interact with the flightsim customer community.

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

Guest JustanotherPilot

The Metro needs fixes which hopefully, will  be addressed in the pending service pack. The product is let down by the poor after sales service from Razbam. In hindsight - would I have purchased the Metro after buying the Beta and then to the final release? No, the VC graphics and overall textures of the aircraft just don't cut it, unlike others, I find it too sensitive to fly. Hopefully Razbam will release a better product in their announced proposed upcoming Brasilia and ATR turboprop aircraft.