Nathan3219

Razbam Metroliner Released

That's close enough for me, thanks!

• Like 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

On 4/4/2018 at 4:54 PM, captmercy said:

Dudes!!!! after beating my head against the wall for a couple days I fingered it out in 2018
go to your SDK folder in FSX SE and find C0RE UTILITIES KIT then SIM CONNECT SDK then LEGACYINTERFACES then activate the three programs found there FSX-XXXX
if you have the done the other stuff in the dll.xml file correctly you will love this very accurate plane
I have over 3000 hrs real world flying in Metroliners

That makes the Metro compatible with P3D v4?

11 hours ago, CaptKornDog said:

That makes the Metro compatible with P3D v4?

Absolutely not.

1 hour ago, Bjoern said:

Absolutely not.

Thanks.

The Metro is one of three aircraft that are the only reason FSX:SE is still installed on my system haha.

Question out of left field - I've purchased the dual platform version of  the Metroliner. Installed in P3D V3 (as it should). Thought I'd have a go in FSW. I've got it to appear. It sits on the ground, flies etc, can even see inside the cockpit. But, no landing gear! (or it's got the special skunkworks top-secret invisible landing gear!). Do I need to modify one of the cfg files to point to a particular file for landing gear, or is it looking for a file that is available in FSX but not FSW? Would appreciate any advice.

Cheers, Duncan 

I'm not aware of any special code related to the landing gear in the model file. Anything else is controlled by the contact points in the aircraft.cfg, so that's where I'd look first.

On 1/25/2018 at 6:34 AM, Libra204 said:

Thanks, so I figured. I did a clean install of the plane, and now the autopilot will not hold the selected altitude. the ARM indicator is on on the selector, the pedestal yaw damper switch is on, but this thing will not hold or acquire any altitude. What am I doing wrong, please?

Have you clicked on the ALT button on the 2D AP as well ( even though you have the yaw damper switch on)?