Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etien

Thanks for the GPS Patch!

Hi reinharn,

Just downloaded the patch 1.2, very nice to see that you incorporated some of my suggestion !

1  something which isnt clear to me, I now need to assign the SYM GAIN and CON switches in button mapper but where? (I think they are like button 21-28)

I am experiencing some issues with the v1.2,

2. The switch bezel doesnt seem to work in the option panel (I can switch off/on the box but the bezel stays on)

3. I have lost access to the Online map service (I never see the BGR switch displayed and the TRK UP option is always there, so I seem to be stuck into the Vector display)

Point 2 and 3 may be the same issue, aka the GPS doesnt take into account the option I select eventhough they are displayed and saved; maybe a file from the v1.1 is stuck somewhere and wasnt properly deleted by the uninstaller? A stupid UAccount feature of vista64?

Happy xlass, wont have access to my cockpit for a week so dont be surprised if you dont get a quick answer to your answer.

Regards, Etienne

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Re 1: Download the ButtonMapper again. It will have the new rocker switches now.

Re 2 + 3 : I just tested this, works ok for for me. Nothing has really changed for this except that the tick box now drives the bezel on/off instead of the panel configuration.

You only see the BGR button when you have an online map displayed/configured. 

Did you check the setup screen. What is configured there?

Hi, ok will try to reload once I am back the button mapper.

Regarding the bezel I thought that the new version would have a new switch option that won't display the buttons, my mistake.

Regarding the point 3 I noticed that when I installed the v1.2 I did not see a command box setting up some kind of network access (this was there for the v1.1 installation and desinstallation) but this also may come from something totally different as I noticed that the latest patch of explorer did increase some stupid network / internet security barrier, and the lack of access to the internet may come from there. Any suggestion?

Happy Xmass.

Etienne

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello,

I have the same problem as etien for point 3 :

- no online map

- no BGR button...

But, on the standalone version it works...

Any ideas ?

Regards.

ok finally got it and everything works, regarding the BGR/online map issue my workaround has been to use the standalone GPS which is fine.

Great work! 

Etienne