Sign in to follow this  
Jeff H

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Well after one, ok, maaaybe two trips too many to the Christmas party punchbowl,  I got to thinkin'...  

The Ten Commandments of AVSIM

1. AVSIM is a forum, not a help desk

2. Though shalt respect your fellow forum members.

3. The Forum helps those who help themselves.

4. Though shalt respect your fellow forum members.

5. Though shall not use all CAPS, unless you reeeally mean to yell.

6. Though shalt respect your fellow forum members.  

7. Though shall not threaten to kill or mutilate because he likes FS9 and you like FSX.

8. Though shalt respect your fellow forum members.  (Are ya seeing a pattern here?)

9.  Though shall not riducule or otherwise malign the intelligence of a forum member, regardless of how much you know that everyone thinks they deserve it.

10. Though shalt respect your fellow forum members!!

I decided to share because, well...I figured, why should I be the only one suffering through this.  :)

Merry Christmas Everybody!!  :Party:

10a. Thou shalt respect forum moderators, they hold the Hammer of  Thor (er,  Tom)...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

And a very Merry Christmas to you sir and indeed everyone.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Although I follow a different faith and don't celebrate Christmas myself, it's a wonderful festive time of the year; a time for positive regard for our fellow Earth dwellers!

Be merry, be happy and be safe!

ruxc.gif

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Although I follow a different faith and don't celebrate Christmas myself, it's a wonderful festive time of the year; a time for positive regard for our fellow Earth dwellers!

Be merry, be happy and be safe!

... which reminds me of a Muslim, replying to my "I can't wish you a merry Christmas, you're Muslim after all":

"What's wrong with Christmas; we all can stand big presents once in a while!"   :lol:

So:

"Merry traffic to all; I have Christmas in sight!"   :rolleyes: 

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/322123-twas-the-night-before-christmas-at-the-airport/?hl=%2Bmerry+%2Btraffic+%2Bsight

An ABSOLUTE  Merry Christmas to all my AVSIM friends!  It's been a wonderful year, and I look forward to an even better 2014. 

Stan

Wishing the crew and members of Avsim, a very safe and joyous Christmas Holiday season, to both you and your families, and or course the very best wishes for 2014.  Stay safe out there.     :Party: 

Happy holidays all!  Enjoy and I hope everyone realizes their FS dreams.

Cheers, Rob.