Sign in to follow this  
abasa12

REX4 UI Big Issue

I had big problems but migrated everything to Windows 8 where everything is fine for both FSX and P3DV2 and REX4 UI

I do need FSUIPC registered though to use the button/axis/key-press user-defined shortcuts for the joystick resolution

Abasa,

Did you get a solution to this problem?  I'm having the same issue.

Unfortunately not, or not to the issue at hand. I eventually moved my laptop to a monitor and am now using it for that. I believe, though, that they want to fix this in a future SP.

As in earlier cases, try to install the updates. The UI does not fit the screen if you have something non-default settings with it. The forum procedure was also too much for me, but when you get this problem solved the programme works like a charm.

This was fixed in the first service pack. Our vendors have been up to date for some time, so if you are experiencing this and have just purchased recently, please contact us via our support forum.

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com