Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Ouch!

Moral of the story?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Hahahaha....good for the cat. She deserved it. People who are mean to animals are lowlife failures.

lol it's almost surreal how it lands on its feet and comes right back again, it looks like CGI animation or something. I think the moral here is, don't mess with angry (possibly feral) cats.

Good for the cat. Hope that hurt. 50 times the size of a animal yet humans still feel the need to be mean.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Way to go, cat!

This isn't the whole story, but I must admit kicking snow at an animal like that is not demonstrating good judgment.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/video-cat-brutally-attacks-woman-saved-article-1.1551503

This cat had been bothering her dog and she was trying to gently send it away. It was a stray that she took in among several other stray cat. She described the cat was "very sweet" and she had never seen it become aggressive before that day.

She suffered a lot of facial swelling and had to be put on antibiotics for her injuries, but she says she still loves cats and will continue to take in strays.

It was discovered that a couple of other people had been attacked by the cat and it was put down by animal control. She was very upset about it.

I have had this happen to me with cats and I don't trust them at all. I was once pet sitting for a friend whose cat I had been around for at least 5 years. She always rubbed up against my ankles and purred when I pet her, but she was a little moody. I fed her and she would play with me on most days that I stopped by. One day after this playful routine she attacked me, biting into my legs and clawing at me and she refused to let go. Thankfully, I wasn't hurt too bad, but it shocked me how they could turn like that.

I've had similar experiences with some other cats that are seemingly friendly and then just hiss or growl at me even if I totally ignore them.

I've never had this type of trouble with dogs. :)

BTW, check out the dog right at the moment the cat leaps on her face. He stops wagging his tail and takes a step back and then looks back seemingly confused.

Gently? Donate kat to no-kill shelter. Avoid kicking snow in animals face. Would you do it to a dog? No, because you might get bit. Judgement fail.

People zero. Kat +1 even though he was forced to pay for it.

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I've found that a squirt bottle with water works well for discouraging a cat.  A can of compressed air works even better;  they don't like the hissing sound.

Don't physically threaten the cat.  Even the sweetest can can be a vengeful creature.  I had one pee in my shoe once.  I've had... gifts... left on my pillow.  Just... don't do it.  You'll regret it later, one way or another.

Hook

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

Yes I can relate to the above post lol

I'm a dog person but cats seem to like me, then they try to cuddle and there claws come out....

I didn't watch the video but I hope what you say above is true. Cruelty to animals is sick but I hope the video was only half the story.

When I was young (14-15 maybe) we had two bulldogs. One was ours and one we had taken for a person we knew (well kinda but its a long story, thankfully his life changed and he was able to have his dog again) anyway.

There were a couple of times when they were first together that they got into it, now my dad was at work and my mom's not the strongest so I'd pull them apart. And let me say when a 60 pound and 75 pound bulldog are going at it you try whatever you can to get them apart. Not cruel at all just trying to separate them is important. Thankfully it only happened once or twice but I remember one time I picked one straight up by its harness and didn't even realize.

The meanest one was/is a little terrier mix. She thought she was going to boss the big dogs around and always wanted to put them in their place well her favorite spot to grab onto these poor bulldogs was there back wrinkles and she wasn't about to let go either.

It was a peaceful house these were rare lol. Although we did think it best to give the terrier to my sister, safer that way.

But yes kicking snow was the wrong idea. There were better ways to handle it for all involved. Again didn't watch the vid

It must have been her filming the monitor, since anyone else would have been dying laughing.