Sign in to follow this  
britannia2000

Uninstalled T360 now have no Air Traffic

Hi, I recently uninstalled Traffic 360 as I thought it was a very poor product. Now when you go into FSX there is no Air Traffic at all with all settings at max. I've had a look in some of the other forum questions and answers. However I was wondering if there was a way to get the traffic back without doing a complete re-install of FSX.

Look at your FSX Folder\Scenery\World\Scenery and see if there's a file called trafficAircraft.bgl. 

That file is responsible for default FSX traffic... If its file extension has been changed to something else by Traffic 360 you should change it back to bgl to make the traffic appear again. 

I don't see why anyone would want to use default FSX traffic though, http://www.world-of-ai.com/ gives a good coverage with high quality models for free.