Sign in to follow this  
PCAviator

Alabeo Annual Sale 2013 - 50% OFF Selected Aircraft

Alabeo-Sale-2013.jpg

The Annual Alabeo Sale is ON RIGHT NOW! Prices are slashed by 50% on most Alabeo aircraft addons for FSX, X-Plane and P3D. This is the ONLY sale all year on these items, so grab them now while they are at super-low prices!

Includes top-selling and popular aircraft from Alabeo including the Pitts S-2S, Sukhoi SU-26, Extra 300, C188 AgTruck, Waco YMF5, PA-36 Pawnee, and Gee Bee Racer!

Grab all these now for HALF PRICE - http://www.pcaviator...ome.php?cat=766

Sale Ends Midnight, New Years Eve - 31st December 2013.

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

Bummer.. The Tomahawk isn't on sale, so I'll pass..

Yup! Only one I was interested in, too bad.

It is ashame the Tomahawk isn't on on sale.. Excellent little GA craft.. Although I do I highly recommend the WACO YMF5..   If you're going to have one open cockpit plane i your hanger.. That would be it...

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

That's my "problem", I already own the Agtruck and the Waco plus I have the SU-26 for X-Plane and the Tomahawk is the only one I'd like but I'm totally skinned after all the sales so no dice, unfortunately. Bought the Carenado C208 for X-Plane on sale, a nice aircraft for sure but not as fantastic as some like to point out...darn it! I should've skipped that one!

The Tomahawk, Staggerwing and R66 are not on sale as per instruction from Alabeo. Those three are the latest releases, and I guess Alabeo don't want to disappoint customers who recently purchased them at full price. That has happened before with certain sales and it never goes down well with the public, so fair call from Alabeo I say :)

Dean

Yep, fair do's - sales are a bonus not a right.

But I've already got the excellent Waco, C-188 and Extra, so will wait for next year.

Cheers

Keith

Keith, Fair call. If you have all you want, then no need for more :)

I dare say next year's sale will have the Tomahawk, R66 and Staggerwing up for grabs... if you can hold out that long! :lol:

Dean

The Tomahawk, Staggerwing and R66 are not on sale as per instruction from Alabeo. Those three are the latest releases, and I guess Alabeo don't want to disappoint customers who recently purchased them at full price. That has happened before with certain sales and it never goes down well with the public, so fair call from Alabeo I say :)

Exactly.. just like Orbx won't put on sale stuff that just came out. I think it's very considering and fair to the customers who paid full price! definitely thumbs up!