Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

SK5233 Oslo - Tivat

As usual, a series of shots of one of my SAS flights..this time to Tivat in Montenegro. This flight had one of the most exciting and beautiful approaches in my FS life  :wub: . 

Weather enginge used in this flight is the new Active Sky Next and finally I can experience a flight with no cloud pops..also atis with runway, wind etc works 100% correct with Radar Contact

ar4y.jpg

xa1t.jpg

akud.jpg

wsem.jpg

fhuf.jpg

ag36.jpg

zot9.jpg

9w2k.jpg

jv23.jpg

56rq.jpg

4o85.jpg

6rik.jpg

poyt.jpg

cl1c.jpg

8wyx.jpg

Love those and the paint...Like the action shots...busy airport and details!

HLJAMES

Amazing shots as usual Niclas! That seems a very scenic approach indeed...  :smile:

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

Wow nice!

Is this SkyHighSim LYTV? Also, where did you found photo textures for Montenegro? Very clear textures!

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Love those and the paint...Like the action shots...busy airport and details!

HLJAMES

Thanks alot James! 

Amazing shots as usual Niclas! That seems a very scenic approach indeed...  :smile:

Tanks alot Hugo! Tivat is my new favorite destination  :wub:

Spectacular scenery ... a great flight, indeed.

Thanks alot Dennis! My new favorite flight..today I will do the return flight back to Oslo  B)

Wow nice!

Is this SkyHighSim LYTV? Also, where did you found photo textures for Montenegro? Very clear textures!

Thanks! Yes it´s SkyHighSim LYTV :). The photoscenery is made by me and was created when I bought LYTV a couple of days ago.

With FSEarthTiles, or...? How did you masked the water?

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Sorry for a bit of offtopic... but, I'm planning to do a photoscenery for Montenegro for months to enjoy with A2A C172. Wil depart from my home town Belgrade and land in Tivat. But I really don't know how to process the textures, in FSEarthTiles only choice  at the moment is Bing or Virtual Earth, and the color consisteny for that region is not good. Any suggestions?

Sorry for a bit of offtopic... but, I'm planning to do a photoscenery for Montenegro for months to enjoy with A2A C172. Wil depart from my home town Belgrade and land in Tivat. But I really don't know how to process the textures, in FSEarthTiles only choice  at the moment is Bing or Virtual Earth, and the color consisteny for that region is not good. Any suggestions?

I´m using FSET 1.03b and I have access to Google. Regarding the water masks they are completly handmade in photoshop. I have 4 different bitmaps: day,night,winter and watermask and they are then processed in "ResampleFSXSP2". Just drag the text file(s) "AreaFSXMasksSeasonsInfo_Lp0_SnapOff_xxx" to ResampleFSXSP2 and the bgl file will be created. 

Would you consider an option to share this photoscenery? It's very nice.

Thanks! Sorry but I have no intention to share this photoscenery

Great shots. Nice landing challenge for the pilots.

nebojsa

Superb shots.

My wife is Serbian - her mother is from Montenegro - Herceg Novi which isn't too far from Tivat in Boka Kotorska (Bay of Kotor). I spent some time there in the summer of 2008 and the scenery is truly spectacular!

Guest Mik75

As usual, a pure joy to look at! Superb shots!

Great shots. Nice landing challenge for the pilots.

nebojsa

Thanks alot Nebojsa!

Superb shots.

My wife is Serbian - her mother is from Montenegro - Herceg Novi which isn't too far from Tivat in Boka Kotorska (Bay of Kotor). I spent some time there in the summer of 2008 and the scenery is truly spectacular!

Thanks alot EngineRoom  :Big Grin:, I´m glad you like my screenies and scenery . I think I will go to Budva next summer..my friend wich comes from Montenegro have a apartment there and have invited me and my girlfriend :)

As usual, a pure joy to look at! Superb shots!

Thanks alot Michael! More shots will come soon  B) ..as usual, hehe