Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Best replacement taxiway and aprom textures

I usually don't fly to/from default airports but I have some add on scenery that uses the default taxiway and apron textures. What is the best replacement textures? I have the freeware airport environment upgrade and I also have REX and I think they have replacement taxiway and apron textures. Are those the best? Or is there something better out there?

If you have REX Overdrive (which comes with one of the more recent versions) then yes. I use those and they have greatly increased the quality and immersion of an airport. 

There is also Airport Enhancer HDX, which is 9.99USD over at http://www.cielosim.com/ which fixes nearly everything about airports. Airport Enhancer HDX offers quite a few options, not just a single taxiway, but many different ones to cater to the real airport (or your own choice.)

Yes I have REX and REX Overdrive. I just thought there might be something better/newer out there.

Yes I have REX and REX Overdrive. I just thought there might be something better/newer out there.

OH and I see you are an Fs2004 user (assumption based on thread location) sorry, I completely missed that.