Sign in to follow this  
jose88

Best VC ever (Airbus 380 Pro)

I'm just somewhat surprised they didn't just put up a release page with a buy button if they just wanted to scam money out of people.

You'd think the kind of person who would fall for this wouldn't be the kind of person who would go "why weren't there any development previews?"

True but I guess these aren't the smartest or most talented scam artists.

Unless thats the reason they're showing these shots

I was going to post the same thing here. Now it's evident that the whole thing is just because someone wants more attention.

I found the source of that cockpit photo in the first post on a Korean military blog post dating back to 2010..  The blog post was of about 50 pictures of various cockpits. After that it looks like it was lifted and used as a picture for targeted marketing to ebay auctions. 

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

A little while ago, (they've since removed it from their facebook) they posted a picture of the PA A380 crappy FSX VC portover from FS9, with the black boxes around the knobs everywhere....Complete morons these ones...On  a sidenote, bloody shame that NLS quit the production of their A380...It was so promising...

This thread brings a question - is there any decent A380 for FSX? I know for PA and Wilco. Tried PA, it is fps heavy, and that is unnacaptable considering the qquality of VC. I'm not asking for detailed & complex systems, just fairly good looking VC and good flight model. Is Wilco any good for me?

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

Stealing pictures and their name is *Genuine* Simulations? How ironic.

Have been thinking the same thing since I heard about this last week. It appears so blatantly dodgy that I can't understand why someone would think people would fall for it.

genuine simulations.....

Rob Prest

Have been thinking the same thing since I heard about this last week. It appears so blatantly dodgy that I can't understand why someone would think people would fall for it.

genuine simulations.....

Rob, the same situation with AS. We bougt "Extended" and just hear "advanced work in progress" and nothing more...5 years

Shame the NLS looked like it could've been so good. I think about that every time I see them

Rob, the same situation with AS. We bougt "Extended" and just hear "advanced work in progress" and nothing more...5 years

Oooh, I bet you have been saving that one up for ages! bravo,well done.. If you don't have my pack for the advanced then that's your fault, I clearly state on the ET forum that anyone is free to email me for it.

last time I checked that pack is still working for me, just youtube Airsimmer A320 KSFO CATIIIB

Sent from my iPad

Rob Prest

Oooh, I bet you have been saving that one up for ages! bravo,well done.. If you don't have my pack for the advanced then that's your fault, I clearly state on the ET forum that anyone is free to email me for it.

last time I checked that pack is still working for me

Thanks Rob, I already have your pack, but this is not Advanced...unfortunately. Sorry for offtop.

I suggest all to flag their facebook page for being scam. The only way to get it down.