Sign in to follow this  

Norway! Updated v2 (FSX and P3D)

I was now for the first time on ENRY, Rygge with the photo scenery  every thing looks fine except the terminal.

All buildings and hangars have a texture except the terminal, this terminal is black with no texture.

I have looking in all my zip files but noting for the terminal texture.

Maybe some can take a look on ENRY and look if the terminal have textures.

Sure it is not just dark? I first thought there were some textures missing or DX11 issues, but judging from actual pictures of the terminal, it is supposed to look (almost) black.

AoN: http://www.flightsimnorway.com/fsx/default.php?funct=sc&pack=aon&id=73&pid=5&scid=5

Real: http://www.panoramio.com/photo/55717272

Ole,

Thanks for the info,i know what is wrong.

The missing texture is : Nordiv9.dds and Nordiv9_LM.dds.

I have the Aon_3.5.zip  and Aon_3.51a.zip and the last one AoN 3.6 22-12-13.zip.

And in all the three zip are no Nordiv9.dds and Nordiv9_LM.dds.

Maybe Andrew up date the zip file.

Jan

Jan,

I checked the zip named 'AoN 3.6 22-12-13' and found both the mentioned files in the 'Texture' folder.

Sure you sorted by filename when checking?

Jan,

I checked the zip named 'AoN 3.6 22-12-13' and found both the mentioned files in the 'Texture' folder.

Sure you sorted by filename when checking?

Ole,

Thanks for looking,i have download the 'AoN 3.6 22-12-13.zip again and now we have the file,and we have a terminal. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Jan

This is a new clean install version ? Or do i must have the previous version installed to install this ?

Another question: I have installed The Aerosoft Oslo V2. Do i have to install all the pack or there's something that i have to exclude from install ?

Thanks

Jason, I have the latest AoN installed, what I did was to rename all AoN files that has ENGM in the filename. Works a charm :)

23.png

Good mate, also, 1.02 of Oslo V2.0 is hot off the press and ready for download now, they've fixed some wrongly placed navaids and postitioning of certain elements afaik. I will uninstall and reinstall the 1.02 tomorrow.

Cheers,

23.png

Yep, i downloaded a few hours ago  V 1.02 from simmarket

HISTORY

1.00  Release
1.01 Fix AES bugs
 Fix missing runways markings
1.02 Added missing runway markings
 Fixed AES terminal bug / double gate
 Fixed DME position error

Let's see

Thanks again.

Can this pack be used with FTX global ?

I would assume so, as FTXG only replaces textures. I don't have it though so I'm not 100% sure.

Can this pack be used with FTX global ?

It is in fact tailored for use with FTX Global. The Norwegian and Swedish freeware scene has adpoted both P3Dv2 and FTX Global as platforms for future development.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

I had a serious problem (OOM) with v3.51a usually occurring after 30 mins in flight. :( Nothing helped even though I've meticulously prepared for (downloading all required packages, reading the readmes, etc.) and completed the installation. Anything else incl. Orbx and UK2000 sceneries works OK though.

Anyway, can anybody confirm that OOM is not a problem any more with v3.61?

PS: Using default FSX (no UTX, GEX or any other texture / landclass enhancements for Europe) with DX10 Fixer.

Thanks!!!

Regards,

Victor Quebec

If Pasiel (PolyStack.com) and Andrew (Loke) are reading this, please advise:

1) Do I need to de-activate enkr_ground.bgl in Andrew's "AoN Ground" to be able to use with Pasiel's Kirkenes photo-scenery (ENKR_Photo01.bgl and ENKR_Photo02.bgl)? I read both readmes but they don't explain this.

2) Both Pasiel and Andrew have airport sceneries for Bеtsfjord (ENBS). Andrew's also includes a photo-scenery for the area (enbs_ground.bgl). So, which files below do you recommend to de-activate to use ENBS scenery effectively?

Files in AoN v3.61:
enbs_apx.bgl
enbs_apx_CVX.bgl
enbs_flood.bgl

Files in AoN Ground:
enbs_ground.bgl

Files in AoNN alpha v0.04:
ENBSx_Excl.bgl
enbs_apx.BGL
enbs_apx_CVX.bgl
ENBS_Exclude_2.bgl
ENBS_SC_AptBldg.bgl
ENBS_SC_Cars.bgl

3) Can you also reply to my previous post above?

Thank you!

Regards,

Victor Quebec