Sign in to follow this  
Yragorn

FSDT Christmas Sale Until end of Year

FsDreamteam is happy to announce a Christmas sale until the end of the year. All FSDT and Cloud9 products will be discounted as follows:

FSDT Products 30% OFF
Cloud9 Products 70% OFF

To get advantage of the sale, use the following Coupon Code when ordering (both on the Web or inside the sim):

HAPPY2014

Cross-Sell

Yes, this Coupon CAN be cumulated with the Cross-Sell option, which will give you a discount if you purchase more than one product in the same order.

Expiration

This offer lasts only until December 31th 2013, so be quick to get your Christmas 2013 sale!

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

Source: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,9624.0.html

Great products, horrible protection scheme. Shame, really. Please consider the F1 wrapper or even AVSIM's new model, Addon Manager is... creepy.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Great products, horrible protection scheme. Shame, really. Please consider the F1 wrapper or even AVSIM's new model, Addon Manager is... creepy.

+1

I want to smash Add-on Manager and the Couatl script with a ball peen hammer. I never really understood what they do. All I know is I hate setting FSX and everything up perfectly, only to have that stupid Couatl Live Update prompt rear its ugly head. I always dismiss it and run the update through the update.exe. The one time I allowed Couatl to update from within FSX, FSX crashed. That was probably a fluke, but these are nonetheless very invasive.

That said, I love FSDT airports, so I'll probably take advantage of this sale.

Wait, I don't get the issue with the Addon Manager? It overrides your personal settings? I'm pretty sure you adjusted some of your settings from the manager itself

Negative, i just don't want a pre-historic python JIT compiler running in the background while i'm flying. And the addon manager is... well, BAD and buggy.

I got that from KORD and never installed it again, nor bought any other FSDT product after that. To me it's a shame because i really want GSX/QW757/KJFK and more, but until Couatl dies i won't buy them. It's supposed to keep pirates out, not customers.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I've spent enough in the last month (including some FSDT stuff) that I really don't need to be tempted by more, but I am glad to see the Cloud9 stuff on again - I meant to pick up some of the XClass products during the black friday sale but missed it at the time. I figure that once FTX Vector is out, there'll be a few places I want to fly for which I have no landclass coverage, and going by the FTX roadmap, it'll be awhile before their OpenLC catches up.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.