Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

To avoid any unwanted Bargain-related situations in the future...

Please read Tom's Alert regarding bargain announcements or references to it here.

That forum has it's own rules stated here.

Of course, we are free to start a topic showing the others some great add-on we have just added to our sim, including some nice shots and comments like those that Ses knows better than no one to create, and, at the same time leave at the Bargain Hunter's Shack a post announcing where it was available from as a bargain.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Please read Tom's Alert regarding bargain announcements or references to it here.

That forum has it's own rules stated here.

Of course, we are free to start a topic showing the others some great add-on we have just added to our sim, including some nice shots and comments like those that Ses knows better than no one to create, and, at the same time leave at the Bargain Hunter's Shack a post announcing where it was available from as a bargain.

Thank you for the what, and the why, Jcomm.  Ok...I'm not a maverick, so many rules...wasn't fully aware of that one.  Will abide by it in the future.  

Ses.

Thanks Ses!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Thanks Ses!

Ultimately, the fault lay with my not applying the rules to that post.  I take responsibility for that. Sorry to have made more work for you. Won't happen again.....  :)

Happy flying....

I also apologize for having posted the bargain announcement in this section (which also now got moved to the appropriate place.)  

But just so you're aware, the link that is posted in the pinned topic about bargain announcements  doesn't work for me.

No problem Dan :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

I also get a "category doesn't exist" error from Tom's link.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea