Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

New Screenshot 77W

Thanks for trying to help Aamir, but I actually meant that I was wondering what the actual cameras on the fuselage look like, not what the view is from the cockpit.

My understanding is PMDG is still working on this functionality and it might not make it on the initial release of the T7-300. I think this ranks right up there with the EFB on the difficulty scale... If anyone can make this happen its PMDG so just sit back and wait. I know once this is released people will be posting pics in the forum.

Remember, I have nothing to do with PMDG :( so my word means nothing........! Just what I remember reading and I usually and reading late at night...! :)

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Good! Please post more pics here. Some of us are living in a country there facebook isn't allowed.

How about Aeroflot? :blush:

I want Aeroflot. I love this airlines! :)

TAM and Korean was amazing pics :). Thanks for making them available for us.

TAM and Korean was amazing pics :). Thanks for making them available for us.

My pleasure!

Hi,

Cracking shots :lol: .

I'd like to see a Cathay , Air New Zealand and Eva Air.  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

Must admit I can't wait till 773 is released, I just hope it's soonish. Keep up the good work

Regards

Jason

Jason Thompson

As much as I strive to remain up to date on this forum, I noticed after I decided to check the PMDG FB page that I had missed many new screenies so I for one appreciate the heads up on here.  

Great images. Excellent for those who may have missed the exciting images on Facebook or those who don't have Facebook.

Watching their page 24/7!