Sign in to follow this  
Appliance

Merry Christmas FS9 Forum Folks !

Down in OZ it's 7.30pm Christmas Eve so I'm getting in early.

We are not as politically correct down here as some, so phrases such as  "Happy Holidays" and "Festive Season" have yet to infiltrate. Nevertheless I hope I have not offended anyone who might read this.  After all the Christmas message includes "goodwill to all men" ... the emphasis is mine.

Enjoy the anniversary of Christ's birth as you will.

I wish you all peace, joy, family unity, love, health and safety.

Let us also continue to enjoy the countless benefits our favourite flight sim confers upon us.

A toast ... Salute!                      :p0504:

LOL - and here I thought I was the only FS9'r left...

A Merry Christmas to you as well - sir - and keep the shiny side up !!!

:)

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Thank you! Merry Christmas and peace among all men & women of good will!

Sascha

Wishing you all, all the very best for this feastive season. May FS9 not be just for Christmas, but for life!

Sauviat

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Thank you. A Merry Christmas to all and to all a happy new year!! (No Scott, there are a few of us left).

Regards,

Joe Esposito

Merry Christmas for all!

Now, if I could overfly North Pole..... :P

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

Happy Holidays to all, and may FS 9 continue long into the night... besides, us Niners always stick together!

Alan santa1.gif

COSIMbanner_AVSIM3.jpg

Merry Christmas to all of you from me as well. This is a unique group of people and although our numbers have dwindled, we are still a real community. So I wish you all, my friends, a happy and wonderful Christmas

Ian

Where ever I am in the world while flying FS9 I make my special flight to EFRO every Christmas Eve and this year is no different, ENBR to EFRO on Santas wings. Ho ho ho and away we go. Special thanks to FISD for the great scenery and acrft developers who make this flight possible. Merry Christmas to all.

P.S. EFRO is still my favorite airport, especially in winter.

Great idea! I will try to remember to do that next Christmas!!!!

^_^

For those of you who don't already know, EFRO is in Finland and is considered the commercial airport that is closest to Santa's secret headquarters at the North Pole! :-)   It is available as an outstanding freeware scenery from FISD, which has a great collection of freeware enhancements and add-on airports for Finland...

Cheers everyone

Ian

Merry Christmas to all those FS9 operators and developers, both past and present. wishing you all the very best of luck over the holidays, and an awesome and safe 2014.   :Party:  :drinks:     Go Niners

One of the great things about living this close to the International Date Line... you can come to the party a day late, and everyone is still busy with yesterday!

Boxing Day morning here, hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

2014 looms: I hope an excellent year for FS9'ers!

Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks for all the help, knowledge, encouragement... I got from this great community!

Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg