Sign in to follow this  
fwerff

737-200 livery availability

Hi,

I am considering the purchase of the 737-200 package, however there seem only to be a very few liveries available for it.

Aren't there any more liveries or am I looking in the wrong location? Seems the installer only has a few liveries, while I recall from the previews on FB to see quite a lot of different liveries.

When you buy the 737, where do you get the liveries?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

Which is still not yet available.  Sorry but the holidays, the kid, the lack of time... I'm working on them....

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Which is still not yet available.  Sorry but the holidays, the kid, the lack of time... I'm working on them....

Thanks. Can you provide a list which liveries will be included?

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

We have decided to release the livery set for the 737, faults, errors and all, for free.    We will provide NO SUPPORT nor fix any errors or mistakes.  

It is available here:http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B-737

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

We have decided to release the livery set for the 737, faults, errors and all, for free.    We will provide NO SUPPORT nor fix any errors or mistakes.  

It is available here:http://milviz.com/fs/item.php?id=B-737

THANKS!! You just made me add your 737 to my "to buy-list". Will buy it as soon as my paycheck comes in  ^_^

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Milviz any chances of indian airlines livery ????

Thanks and regards.

Sorry, we're not doin any liveries for this bird.

oh thanx, then might as well some indian simmer and painter would paint it...or may be its high time i tried my talent in livery painting instead of canvass ... Milviz ur 737 is just superb.. thanks

We are glad you like the Aircraft,there are many in the community that paint aircraft,also Virtual Airline Company's distribute repaints also. RL,MD

yeah it is..but i have a bit of resentment , sorry to say but there is no good tutorial on how to paint , i am pertaining to ur 737 model...can i get some help? i tried stuff on the net but it wasnt helpful. once again thank you.