Sign in to follow this  
FlyBaby

How to get Fullscreen?

I just bought P3D, but I cant get a full screen. I have the fullview option set but I still see my windows taskbar at the bottom and the P3D title bar at the top.

Any help? Thanks.

Alt/Enter will take the screen from "windowed" to "full screen" and back again.

Alt will bring the menu bar to the top and press & hold Alt to remove it. This works in either Full Screen or Windowed mode.

Lyn

Sometimes it happens to me that I can only get the P3D2 icon in the taskbar. The way I get around it is to click on it until I get a sort of thumbnail view of my flight and then if I right-click on that thumbnail, I sometimes get the option to maximise it. Sometimes no options are available but then I'll get on the internet to find a solution and when I try again, there they are and I can maximise.

I think it happens when you shut down the program is full-screen mode. If you shut it down in windowed mode this doesn't happen (as far as I understand it). This seems to be a bug that will have to be fixed.