Sign in to follow this  
Zoho30

PMDG 777 wind feature with FSGRW

Yes. Load the flightplan into FSGRW and export it through its own export-tool. YOu can now "upload" the winds into the FMC.

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Yes. Load the flightplan into FSGRW and export it through its own export-tool. YOu can now "upload" the winds into the FMC.

I use PFPX to the flight planning.

I use PFPX to the flight planning.

Yes PFPX  works with the 777. You have to set it up to export the Flight Plan to the PMDG Simulations wind uplink. It's under the export tab.

Ah what is this?

I get a method not found system string error when try to export to PMDG 777 FMC. With FS GRW!

What to do? I have 1.7 version.

It is such a JIT-debug error.

Please help me,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

I have plane my flight through the PFPX, then be more detailed about how to export my flight into fsgrw to upload winds into the FMC.

I get a method not found system string error when try to export to PMDG 777 FMC. With FS GRW!

Please help me,

Peter

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

Now please follow what I do and correct is there any mistake in my steps :

(1) I opened the fsgrw-----> tools------> flight planner-----> download weather file.

(2) Then open the pfpx and I plane my flight okay with the weather which downloaded from fsgrw (1) and i export my planned flight through pfpx into the pmdg777.

(3) then come back to FSGRW to flight planner, then 1 I load the exported flight plane (which exported from the pfpx into pmdg777 flight plane folder). 2 then I choose the aircraft profile & cuise altitude (which is B744 & 41000f). 3 then I click on the calculate flight plane.

(4) the weather report appears at left side of the program and give me a choice to export that report into pmdg777.

Is these steps are true and thats the normal way to use pmdg777 wind feature through the FSGRW & PFPX ?

I am waiting for an answer, and you are overwriting my plead for help, yes?

I have the WX file in the WX folder of PMDG.

Yet, I cannot export form FS GRW to FSX FMC of the 777.

What do I have to do to make this work??

Ooooh sorry I dont see ur post.

There is a many version in 1.7, firstly just try to update ur tool to thelatest version (which is 1.7 build 15).

And see what u get .

The FSGRW  bulid 15 "FsGlobal.RealWeather.Library.Client.dll" comes with a new function to located where fsx is 

but the build 14 don't, I think that's how you get a string not found JIT Error.

Make sure your dll is the build 15 one.