Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good flight!

Captains-

I just wanted to take a moment out of the busy holiday to drop in and wish you all a happy Christmas!

All of us that make up the team here at PMDG want to thank you for your continued appreciation of our work- and we hope that your holiday gives you some time to sit back and enjoy a bit of simming at your leisure!

(It has for me!  Installed ActiveSky Next and Rex 4 and took delivered an Air France 300ER to LFPG earlier in the week...  Might be taking it to Hong Kong tomorrow... It is tradition that I fly something around the world about this time of year- and this year it is the 300ER.  FAR fewer stops than when I took the A2A B337 around the world last year... or was that the year before...  they all run together...)

All kidding aside- thank you very much for all the support of the NGX and the 777.  We thoroughly enjoy creating these products- and it is your enjoyment of them that keeps us moving on the next release.

Happy Christmas to all of you-

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Also to You, may 2014 be more outstanding. Need to regroup financially, for up coming year. Thanks: Chuck Stehr KPAE home of fine Boeing airplanes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charles C. Stehr

:Star: Hello Robert

I wish the whole team and your families a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014.

Thanks to that whole team for all the work that you all put into the aircrafts.

Now I wish you a pleasant flight with the 777-300ER :Star: 

Sincerely,

Sebastian Schlotz

post-254128-0-87149600-1388025942.jpg

Merry Christmas all! ((-:

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year to you all :drinks:

Edited by 738

Chris Howard

I'll try to get at lest one flight with the NGX/777 sometime in the next 2 days 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Gents-

For those interested, I took the 200LR and did LFPG-LOWI last night.

The combination of the 200LR, Flugwerk's Austria Professional, Rex 4 and Active Sky Next...  Wow was that a fun approach dodging in and out of mountain snow squalls.  The mix of late afternoon colors and the blending of snow/clouds and mountains was just amazing.  Some of the changes REX helped me to make with the runway lighting made the strip stand out from the background just like it should... 

I'm sure I scared some of the locals used to seeing smaller airplanes doing the turn at ABSAM for the visual procedure for RW08, but sure was fun.  (I'm obviously not trained by Asiana...  Can you imagine those guys trying to accomplish THIS little gem?!  If the straight in to RW28L at KSFO gave him anxiety- he'd have an anneurism over this approach....  AHAHAHAHA <snort>  AHAHAHAHAH)

LOWI.jpg

Anyway- I'm not sure where I am off to today. The runway length at LOWI limits the amount of fuel I can take, but perhaps LGAV for dinner with Dr. EV(il)...   We shall see...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Happy new 2014 to you Captain, team and your families! I am now flying from FT's CYUL to FB's KPHX on the B772L. Hope to see the B773 soon!

Happy landing at 2014!

Andreu

Which airport should not be missed is Dubai B)  
Would it be possible to see a few pictures of the flights ?

Sebastian

Robert did you land it on 08? or 26 lolol

Merry christmas everyone (i know it is almost too late :D :D )

I hope you were able to enjoy a few days with your friends and families.

Robert-

The 777 in LOWI? I have never thought of doing this haha :D

regards,

Alexander Marx