Sign in to follow this  
PDX Flyer

Anxiously Awaiting Carenado's B1900

I personally am one of those flyers who like the Carenado products.  I enjoy the eye candie.  That said I have been following the developmental shots of the B1900.  Hope we don't have to wait too much longer to see the final product.

The 1900 does nothing for me.  BE9L, BE20, B190.... all the same cockpit wise...

I'm waiting for their Phenom...  fsx desperately needs bizjets.  Even if the G1000 will be stock(sih).

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I'll be one of the first to get the 1900 from Carenado. I've been flying the PMDG one for years. Can't wait for a more modern and complete 1900D.

Intel I7 6700k @ 4ghz, nVidia 3070ti 8gb, 16 gb ddr4 @ 1066mhz,  500 ssd, 2tb hdd, 2tb ssd, ASUS z170-E mb, Samsung 24" @ 1920x1080, P3D 5.4, MSFS

The lift capacity and passenger load is far higher than any C90 and B200. It's a very widely used aircraft in the real world and look forward to having it. I suppose one doesn't need a 767 if they have a 757 because they are the same cockpits, which , BTW, makes them brilliant.

I saw a picture of picture of the cockpit showing an FMS. My thought was if the G1000 in the TBM is so clunky, how are they going to handle an FMS?

As mentioned, new pics are up on FB. I'll be one of the first to get it as well. Its a great aircraft and a needed upgrade from the PMDG options.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

I would get it if the avionics were of good quality in the systems department but even though they said the FMS would function I'm not holding much hope

Regards, Lee

I enjoy eye-candy as well, but I do prefer it when there's a bit of substance behind it.  I'll be watching what everyone has to say about this one on release since I'm sort of interested in this particular model, but I'm not holding my expectations all that high.

I almost wish that Carenado would go back and revisit some of their older products to bring them up to their current graphical standards - I'd be more interested in up to date eye candy in the smaller, older GA that they used to put out.

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

If only Carenado worked with Navigraph for updated navdata. A guy can always dream. I hope they release a 1900C, the D doesn't do much for me since I like to fly freight.

If only Carenado worked with Navigraph for updated navdata. A guy can always dream. I hope they release a 1900C, the D doesn't do much for me since I like to fly freight.

Probably may never happen, its a completely different animal and the PMDG rendition does work in FSX with new prop textures. The PMDG D is a port from FS8.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

This looks like the real deal, with NavData and all... Look at the dates. Too good to be true.

If it's true though, i'll eat my socks. Oh and BUY it instantly :P

980701_569540223122796_1835201067_o.jpg

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

I've been looking forward to this as well! Long since time for some Era and Silver Airways flights.

This looks like the real deal, with NavData and all... Look at the dates. Too good to be true.

Just want to point out in that screenshot, the nav data expiration looks like Feb. 20th, 2014.

To stir the pot, that may be an easter egg release date, or could be just a placemarker, as cycle 1403 comes out on Feb. 27th, not the 20th, and 1401 expires Feb. 6th.

*runs away*

I've been looking forward to this as well! Long since time for some Era and Silver Airways flights.

Just want to point out in that screenshot, the nav data expiration looks like Feb. 20th, 2014.

To stir the pot, that may be an easter egg release date, or could be just a placemarker, as cycle 1403 comes out on Feb. 27th, not the 20th, and 1401 expires Feb. 6th.

*runs away*

I wish it were true.

What would also be nice is if you could have no GPS so it could be an early 80s type.

I take it that this will only have RXP530 support, no 430.

Still if they gave more options instead of the default or their bad avionics I would probably buy it.

I've had s bad taste in my mouth from the last couple of releases but I hope this works out

Regards, Lee

980701_569540223122796_1835201067_o.jpg

Looks like a Honeywell GNSXLS type FMC?

I really think/hope that we're in for a wave of solid releases from Carenado. The Phenom so far looks great, and this new FMS revolution, if functional, will hopefully persuade a few new customers for Carenado, as this looks to be the jump into more complex avionics that we've been asking for for a long time.