Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PDX Flyer

Anxiously Awaiting Carenado's B1900

Yeah I've seen that.... It's freeware. And I'll leave it at that! ( I do appreciate freeware developers!)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Probably means "yes you turn it on and your fsx flight plan is loaded" and that's it.

Unless of course it's Ernie Alston's GNX, which would change things. Still judging by their simulation of the EHSI in the King Airs it might not change things

Exactly what I was thinking. Ernie and all. yes that EHSI in the B90 and 200 is terrible! But it may be able to be replaced with the iSG1 EHSI. If they dont improve it, wish they would at least leave it blank to install ISG1 gauges.

The 1900D( deluxe) ;). I love flying this plane, it's got lots of power, handles well in bad WX( trust me I've flown in bad WX) All planes in the fleet have dual efis, dual FD, kln90b and or g500, sandel units(taws), WX rdr..So the avionics are pretty good, and yes the cockpit is somewhat familiar to the king air...and that's a Beechcraft thing. Just like an airbus or Boeing. the 1900 being a superior plane for power, electronics..ie the triple fed system... Lots of redundancy aboard this rig. Not an easy plane to fly, Fast app speeds 140kts to FAF ref at 111-120+ depending on wt and wx conditions. If and when I ever decide to move on to bigger rigs, I know it will be an easy transition...having several thousand hours on type It never gets boring, I love this plane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk