Sign in to follow this  
Lucasvh

Question about the Airbus x extended

Hello all!

Whenever I 'leave' FSX there is a 50/50 chance that my joystick will disconnect (Sucky Windows 8 problems).   So I can't leave the sim or enter another program (Like, opening chrome during flight or such). Doing so would require a 'reload' of fsx via taskmanager which may or may not cause the sim to crash.(It makes the joystick magically reconnect)  Anyway, the NGX offers fueling directly in the aircraft, hurrays for me!    But now I want to know how to refuel the airbus....is the refuel program required or do I enter all values in the sim, in the FMC (Or MCDU whatever it's called :P )      

So, if I enter the sim, do I have to 'leave' fsx at any other point with the Airbus extended?

If i'm unclear do not hesitate to ask!    I really want this aircraft  :unsure:

You have to use the "AirbusX-FuelPlanner". I use it with FSX already running and the bus loaded. Set the load & fuel, and check you CoG and settings ... 

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

You have to use the "AirbusX-FuelPlanner". I use it with FSX already running and the bus loaded. Set the load & fuel, and check you CoG and settings ... 

Ok, thanks. It's what I feared.  But i'll probably get the plane anyway, and find some crazy solution :)

I use FsCaptain for all my flights,so the fuel is loaded for me.

you can always load up the AirbusX and use the default fuel loader in the Aircraft Menu.i've done that before.

steve

I use FsCaptain for all my flights,so the fuel is loaded for me.

you can always load up the AirbusX and use the default fuel loader in the Aircraft Menu.i've done that before.

steve

Alright, seems like there are multiple ways. Soon i'll own my first good airbus  B)

Thought about this earlier.  Can you set all the values before launching FSX  or before entering 'free flight' ?

Thought about this earlier.  Can you set all the values before launching FSX  or before entering 'free flight' ?

Definitely. And to load it, you don't have to actually enter in the flight. Select which aircraft you want to fly, and before clicking "Fly Now", you can press "Load Fuel and Payload" in the AAX Fuel Planner, and it will load with your weights and fuel.

Definitely. And to load it, you don't have to actually enter in the flight. Select which aircraft you want to fly, and before clicking "Fly Now", you can press "Load Fuel and Payload" in the AAX Fuel Planner, and it will load with your weights and fuel.

Nice, thank you for confirming.  ^_^