Sign in to follow this  
Humpty

DX10 Scenery

I am using the DX10 shader patch , and also the FSND DX10 compatible C310Q (Rikooo) with NL2000. I what would like to know is NL2000 compatible with DX10 ? or is this not the right forum to ask about DX10 with NL2000 ? In fact when used the FSND DX10 C310Q i was loosing fps.

Thanks.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

This forum is fine to ask a question like this, IronMaiden, but only another flyer who has used these two products can tell you whether they are, or are not, compatible. You have them, so test them yourself!

There are many things which can cause fps loss. You need to read two or three days of other users post here, along with the links provided in the answers. Last - download the DX10 How-To guide, study it, and apply it's suggestions and advice - then - if you still have framerate issues - come back here and we'll see what we can do for you - ok!

All the Best,

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

This forum is fine to ask a question like this, IronMaiden, but only another flyer who has used these two products can tell you whether they are, or are not, compatible. You have them, so test them yourself!

There are many things which can cause fps loss. You need to read two or three days of other users post here, along with the links provided in the answers. Last - download the DX10 How-To guide, study it, and apply it's suggestions and advice - then - if you still have framerate issues - come back here and we'll see what we can do for you - ok!

All the Best,

pj

Hey Paul,

Yep can only be certain if other users are using similar addons. I have applied the suggested settings from the HOW-TO, but let me re-check and revert back.

. I what would like to know is NL2000 compatible with DX10 ?

Thanks.

Yes.

Regards,

Nick

Yes.

Regards,

Nick

Oh let me check it again.