Sign in to follow this  
Kjelle

737 will not take off from runway

Hallo.

I try now take off from Arlanda runway 01L with 737- 800. 67 % fuel, 90 passanger and 3266 kg cargowight. The aircraft take off with the end of runway, ca 200 knot. The problem is the biggest with 737- 600.

Hallo.

I try now take off from Arlanda runway 01L with 737- 800. 67 % fuel, 90 passanger and 3266 kg cargowight. The aircraft take off with the end of runway, ca 200 knot. The problem is the biggest with 737- 600.

So a 10,880ft runway and it takes up the whole length. Are you entering the correct performance settings in the FMC PERF INIT page? 

A video or screenshots normally solves this kind of thing pretty quick.

Rob Prest

So a 10,880ft runway and it takes up the whole length. Are you entering the correct performance settings in the FMC PERF INIT page? 

You don't need to even use the FMC for a takeoff, I took off without the IRS's aligned one time because I was trying to see something in the scenery and flew strictly visual. Standard flaps 5, takeoff trim in the green band, and low ZFW all created a hassle free takeoff. 

You don't need to even use the FMC for a takeoff, I took off without the IRS's aligned one time because I was trying to see something in the scenery and flew strictly visual. Standard flaps 5, takeoff trim in the green band, and low ZFW all created a hassle free takeoff. 

Incorrectly entering information in the PERF INIT page can cause some issues but i'm tending to agree with you here that it shouldn't cause such a drastic issue.

I also think we need screenshots, although something tells me we may be unlikely to get them given the lack of any real info yet to be handed over by the OP.

My answer to Stormtrooper: When I Hit Y and then F4 and then Y again.. my aircrafts nose show down..

First off - Do you have issues with other planes?

Second - is it a legal copy?

Third - show us screenshots and people might actually be able to assist you further

Fourth - sign your name otherwise this whole thread will be deleted.

I have no problem with other aircraft. My 737 is a legal copy! Which screenshots will you see?

Kjell

Kjell, that is not signing your name. We are all trying to help you but please abide by PMDG rules. Full name and more info, screenshots etc if you want people to help you. This is not a game after all. Note, signing your name means full legal name and surname, not a screen handle. The purpose is to keep everyone civil and decent.

ok.

I belive i was know the problem is-elevator. I check my flight controls . When I pull my yoke (CH) to mee that I can the line will not go to the top. Se my screenshot here: 

Kjell Rynhag

Sweden

Hallo.

My problem is solved. The problem was a little wheel on my yoke (CH) who caused attitud on  the elevator in 737.

Thank´s for all help.

Kjell Rynhag

Sweden

Could be 2 problems either you havnt switched on your hyd pumps to on, or your what ever your using  as a control stick needs to be calibrated

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

This is why I always pressurize the hydraulics and do a full flight control check at gate. Nothing worse then going through a full preflight, pushback, and then find your pedals or yoke is being glitchy

Rob Prest