Sign in to follow this  
VeryBumpy

Pick and Mix, 2 planes for $19 at Just Flight

I'm thinking of getting the DC-3 and Constellation. They both look really nice and I need some old radial airliners in my hangar. 

Thanks,

Kevin L

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I'm thinking of getting the DC-3 and Constellation. They both look really nice and I need some old radial airliners in my hangar. 

Yeah, those were the two I was thinking about also.

Hmm... the DC-3 is not one I'd consider, not with the rather excellent freeware offering out.

Myself, I'm considering the Schweizer 300CBi, since there's an HTR profile for it, plus perhaps one of the Razbam Harriers.  But then, the Schweizer looks slightly dated, and I've heard so-so things about the Razbam Harriers, so I might be better off saving my pennies...

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Tbph, I looked through their inventory once or twice.. couldn't find an aircraft that seemed worthy of it's price tag. Dc-3? very high quality freeware available and not only that, but someone at SOH is now doing a high quality classic cockpit to replace the current modern one!

The Constellation is a great aircraft and I wish for the day a really hq addon appears.. this one looks really dated. I think it's so dated, they included it with p3d v1.x. Same reason Iris included the freeware texan IIRC. I mean, even if you spend just 10$ on it.. I'd get Alabeo for that money.

The only thing perhaps worth considering are the razbam harriers.. one of them I think, should actually be good.

The only thing perhaps worth considering are the razbam harriers.. one of them I think, should actually be good.

While not perfect, I agree, a Razbam Harrier would be worth $10. I just can't really find anything else that interests me, so it's really $19 for the Harrier. Any thoughts on the F-111 Aardvark?

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

Yeah, one for $10 would be better. As it stands I'm buying zero but I'd buy the Constellation alone for $10.

Thanks for the heads up.  I just took advantage of the deal, twice, and saved an extra $6 using my reward points from previous orders.  Got 4 planes for less than $10 ea :yahoo: .

I got the Airbus A340 500/600, DC-3, Constellation, and the Lionheart DA40.

I got one of the Harriers and the Rescue Pilot missions.

The missions are rather shallow, but they improve a bit when played in FTX scenery (rescue base is situated in Wales) and with ASN running (nice winds when flying low into the hilly areas). One of the missions plays on the Isle of Man, which isn't included in any FTX EU region?!?

The Harrier is interesting to study, and I included the Harrier models in Heli Traffic, so they show their STOL and vertical capabilities as AI traffic, as well.

Being a sucker for all things military, I also ended up going for one of the Harriers, along with the Aardvark. I had $3 worth of points which I applied to this purchase. Only time will tell if I got a 'deal' or not! :P

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)