Sign in to follow this  
jfri

FSPS Frictionality and Sim Physics X

From what I remember the VC display in the Beaver got corrupted. I think I had an exchange of email about that without having the issur resolved. What would be interesting for me to know is how well my current and planned addon planes work in FScaptain (PMDG 737NGX SimCheck Airbus A300B4-200 , Aerosoft Beaver X , Carenado C208 C152,A2A C172 C337 Spitfire J3 Cub Realair Lancair Legacy) (plan to buy Concorde X at some point). Which of these add-on aircraft have had their interfaces merged into the base product ?

I will definitely consider buying this during the day January 4 .

Jfri,

Dutch flies the PMDG 737, so that's well interfaced. I have the Carenados and they fly well without an interface.  Neither of us have the SimCheck, Beaver, or the A2As.  (I have the RealAir Turbine Duke, but not the Lancair.) 

If you use (or would be willing to use) LINDA or some other LVar monitoring program, check your \FSCaptain\Documentation folder for the Introduction To FSCaptain Interfaces PDF.  It can guide you in how to gather the data we'd need to make an interface for other aircraft.

Am planning in buying as well, want to add Majestic Q400 to the list above, also is the Hazards package included with the FSCaptain 1.5 or must be purchased separately after March 21st. Also is it fully compatible with ASN??

Thanks in advance!!

Hi Moose!

The Majestic Q400 is very well integrated with FSCaptain!  I'm currently working on some additions that were made available with the 1.008 update.  Some things changed, a lot of things were added! :)

The Hazard Pack is part of FSCaptain - nothing to be purchased separately.  Using the Hazard Pack is free for all FSX/P3D2 users that use the EXE version of the ACARS until Mar 21st.  (It's just that it's on sale for a few more hours. ^_^  )

Now (after installing latest demo) I have the problem of not being able to install the ACARS gauge in it. Problem is that there are no entries for last window to select so I can't finish the installation. In A2A I'm unable to display the gauge after installing it.

PM or email me your panel.cfg files and I'll have a look at them.  

If the EXE version of the ACARS is something you might consider using, you won't need to install a gauge any longer!

AivlaSoftEfbDeveloper.png

Sig1.jpg

(Each product functions in a fully-functional trial mode for interested users.)

Thanks for the reply, however I have already purchased & am so exited to try it this afternoon after back from work  B) .

Cool Stuff!!

Arslan Nouar

We thank you for your custom, Arslan!

I see that you have registered on our support forum - please feel free to ask questions there.

Regards,

Sig1.jpg

Dutch flies the PMDG 737, so that's well interfaced. I have the Carenados and they fly well without an interface

What do you mean by 'fly well without an interface' ? My impression is that you use FSCaptain by open the gauge (interface?) ?

I run FSX in fullscreen mode which makes it tricky to access the desktop version.

PM or email me your panel.cfg files and I'll have a look at them.

I have done so now.

What do you mean by 'fly well without an interface' ? My impression is that you use FSCaptain by open the gauge (interface?) ?

I run FSX in fullscreen mode which makes it tricky to access the desktop version.

I was referring to an xml or internal signals interface which many third party aircraft need to have various signals interpreted by other add-ons like FSCaptain.

A default aircraft would use the MSFS Airplane Landing Light variable to signal if the landing lights were on or off.  Other aircraft may or may not have their own system for controlling / evaluating certain systems.  The Carenado aircraft (such as the 208) generally use the MSFS system for the items we are concerned with.

Yes, if you fly fullscreen and do not have an extra SimConnected PC on your network, you would need a panel gauge.

I've made a first stab at modifying your panel files.  May I send them to you via email?

We could also take this to the FSCaptain support forum if you like, since we're in danger of hijacking this thread.  :rolleyes:

Regards,

Sig1.jpg

I've got a big problem with Simconnect because Sim Physics X does not connect.

On FSUIPC report while opening FSX I can see it without problem but no access possible on Sim Physics

Thanks!