Sign in to follow this  
Der Fuchs

FMC error with a specific Airport

Works like a charm! I have runway data now for TTPP. It duplicates the CURRY and SHARK waypoints on the ILS approach but I can work around that, that can wait for the new AIRAC to fix it. Thanks again.

I hit the same problem with NAV DATA AIRAC-1413 on PMDG 777

I found the following airports with runway error with its messages

CYVR: CYR ERR:13 RWY N/A
CYYC: CYYC ERR: 17L RWY N/A
KORD: KORD ERR:10C RWY N/A

Gents:

If you ever spot nav data errors, it would make a ton more sense to let the provider of that nav data know  :wink:

Kyle Rodgers

I hit the same problem with NAV DATA AIRAC-1413 on PMDG 777

I found the following airports with runway error with its messages

CYVR: CYR ERR:13 RWY N/A

CYYC: CYYC ERR: 17L RWY N/A

KORD: KORD ERR:10C RWY N/A

Current cycle is 1501, regardless I think you have a problem with ARPT_RWY.dat file in navdata folder.  Delete that file and let the 777 rebuild it or find makerunways utility via google and use that. Folder is associated with RAAS. The syntax of these error messages do not look like a navdata error and I used KORD during 1413 without problem.

Dan Downs KCRP

Current cycle is 1501, regardless I think you have a problem with ARPT_RWY.dat file in navdata folder.  Delete that file and let the 777 rebuild it or find makerunways utility via google and use that. Folder is associated with RAAS. The syntax of these error messages do not look like a navdata error and I used KORD during 1413 without problem.

Hi Dan

My problem is strange.

I followed your instruction to delete the ARPT_RWY.dat and restart the window and FSX. The PMDG 777 display panels are dark and PMDG 777 doesn't kick start its initial setup. I have done this again after i re-install the FSX and PMDG and the second attempt has the same problem.

I still cannot find out the problem whether it is the NAVDATA cycle 1501 or whatever earlier, or the  ARPT_RWY.dat

Mark

I followed your instruction to delete the ARPT_RWY.dat and restart the window and FSX. The PMDG 777 display panels are dark and PMDG 777 doesn't kick start its initial setup. I have done this again after i re-install the FSX and PMDG and the second attempt has the same problem.

Hi, Mark,

I very much doubt that deleting the ARPT_RWY.dat file or a navdata error caused this to happen. Are you sure you didn't delete some other file? Also, you could try running the installation file using the "repair" option.

PMDG wants you to sign your full name in its forums.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

Hi Dan

My problem is strange.

I followed your instruction to delete the ARPT_RWY.dat and restart the window and FSX. The PMDG 777 display panels are dark and PMDG 777 doesn't kick start its initial setup. I have done this again after i re-install the FSX and PMDG and the second attempt has the same problem.

I still cannot find out the problem whether it is the NAVDATA cycle 1501 or whatever earlier, or the  ARPT_RWY.dat

Mark

Full names in the PMDG forums please.

Failing to initialize definitely is not a problem caused by navdata in any way.  This was not your original problem report, which were error messages from the FMS for specific airports.  Your problem has changed into something totally different. Time to start a new thread.

Dan Downs KCRP