Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Rob Ainscough - First 2014 Member of the Month

Rob has been a consistent, credible and well thought of member of our community for quite awhile and has earned our first MotM award for 2014! Congratulations Rob!

Sweet!  Thank you Tom!  What a great way to start out 2014.

Congratulations Rob!  Definitely deserving!  You have helped a lot of our members with your expertise and it is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Well done, Rob! Congratulations!

Getting this nod speaks volumes for the great posts which you've made over the last year - mostly to the benefit of "us DX10ers".  

Just don't stop- ok!   B)

All the Best,

pj

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Congrats Rob

I always enjoy reading and learning from your post's. The award is well deserved.

Floyd Stolle

www.stollco.com

Thanks gents ... I try to stay positive while also keeping it real ... it's a for fun hobby for me, and I want to keep it that way.  I recognize the hard work and effort that many (including all those 3rd party vendors) have put into this simulated world of flight and encourage everyone's continued support regardless of platform or product.  Many good people here, many different opinions, but at the end of the day it's all about making the best out of it ... no one is perfect and software engineers are just as prone to mistakes as anyone else.

I don't code/program for the entertainment industry any more.  But, if you want a long time software engineers perspective, be it business or entertainment software, I do take valid issues/bugs, with whatever software I produce, at a personal level.  I do care about what I produce and take pride in it, just as I think most of the 3rd party developers of flight simulation products do care about the products they create/update regardless of their persona or public representation.  I can see the frustration in them, but remember we're all human.

Here's to a great 2014, hoping it is as fruitful as 2013 (and I'm sure it will be).

Cheers, Rob.

You're a great guy Rob. One of the reasons I hang around AVSIM. Keep on keeping on!

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Well deserved Rob. Cheers from down under.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Props to you buddy! Congratulations! 

Aamir Thacker