Sign in to follow this  
dbw1

Just Flight - Activation Problem

Bought Eurofighter from them on Monday and am unable to activate. Emailed them but so far no response.

Anyone else having difficulties?

Dave

Hi Dave,

Sorry to hear you've been having problems. The customer service team only returned back yesterday after the Christmas break. If you haven't heard back by the end of today feel free to drop me a PM.

All the best,

Rich

Thanks very much. I'll await their response. I was considering another sale item but held off.

Cheers,

Dave

Still waiting. Have sent a couple more emails with pics showing the pop ups that present themselves.

Dave

I'm sure they are backed up with tickets from the holidays also.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png

Password still works to download previous purchases. Oh well. Hope they fix it shortly. Was looking forward to trying it out. By any chance is there a repaint in a Canadian livery available? Apparently it is under consideration (as are a couple others) for a replacement fighter here.

Well, It's been a week now. Still no resolution to this problem.

Dave

Hi Dave,

We only returned to work on Thursday, and are working hard to get back to all customers who contacted us over the Christmas/New Year period.

You should have had a reply on Friday and another today. The issue that you are encountering is being investigated by our IT team. If you would like to know the status of your ticket, your best bet is to reply to the existing support ticket as we can't guarantee to see these sorts of forum posts.

Thanks
Martyn

Martyn - Just Flight

Sadly I've had to stop using JustFlight for this very reason.

I spent almost a week to get my JustFlight DC-3 pack up and running because of reaching my 3 activations limit ( ). I only have time to play FSX during late evenings and weekends, but that is the time you are least likely to get any support. I totally understand that the people can't work 24-7 catering to support requests, but nobody forced JustFlight to implement activation limits either.

That said, let me leave this sour grape on a positive note. When I got hold of support and was contacted by JustFlight here on AVSIM they were always polite and helpful. A great bunch of people over there, but sadly the products suffer from "overprotection".

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Hi Simmerhead,

We've since removed that activation limit from our software so you wouldn't have that problem any longer. 

Hi Simmerhead,

We've since removed that activation limit from our software so you wouldn't have that problem any longer. 

That is very good news Rich. A huge step in the right direction! Hopefully it will save you and your customers from a lot of trouble.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Evening

I cannot activate my software, i can download and get to the log in page to validate my purchase but thats it nothing else happens, so far i've tried three times, twice having paid, to no result. just sat there will software i cannot use. Very frustrating as the other download was a free update that worked perfectly.

Can anybody shed any light on this, i've tried disabling all my firewalls etc, running as administrator etc. Please help!!

Many thanks

If you haven't already done so, you need to drop an email to orders@justflight.com

Martyn - Just Flight