Sign in to follow this  
steelman

Electronic Flight Assistant

Hello

Anyone tryed this allready(EFASS)? I try it my self but i didn´t receive my password yet. Whats the diference between this one and PFPX?

Regards

Manuel Freitas

Tried it couldn't get it to work.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

I've started using it.

It does have NATs and seems to generate a descent FP.

Though it did not have Captain Sim aircraft fuel burn configuration. 

It does have a plugin of sorts with FSX and VATSIM.  I did not get the FSX plugin working right, though it shows up and shows my progress as a bar graph.

It did lock up on me.  I think it was generating upper air winds, though REX was having problems too.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Hello

Ok, after having some problems with the registration and a couple of emails to their support that i think it was good, i tested it with AXE and it worked fine and to me and for the "price" it´s a keeper.

It have connection with VATSIM and IVAO, live weather and some other cool features.

Regards

Manuel Freitas

Works fine here over the LAN from my laptop. I can run FSX on my desktop in full screen mode no problem, which is excellent. The only issue I have is that I can't figure out how to make the map zoom in and out and unlock it from my aircraft so I can move around and see my flight plan. I will uninstall Plan-G and use EFASS instead if I can figure this out.

Plan-G has left me. Version 3 did not work at all for me, it had too many buggy features, so I uninstalled it. But it hosed my version 2 to be almost unusable so I'm looking for alternatives now. Reinstalling version 2, even older versions which I've kept, doesn't help at all. Even if I uninstall, run disk clean utils, registry cleaner, etc., the map feature is hosed and doesn't work like it used to, which I liked very much and would love to return to it.

I will work with EFASS a bit and keep trying to figure out how to control the map. Seems to be dedicated to those who fly Virtual Airlines, but should work well to replace Plan G once the map thing is figured out. I will post on their forum later to see what I'm doing wrong.

EDIT: After RTFMing, I found the issue. In the Options/Map tab, I turned off Taxi mode and all other options and now I can toggle items on the lower icon bar. This is great! It works fine. Plan-G is out, EFASS is the new kid in town for me!