Looks good, but as with anything like this they will get greedy and charge more than the $100 the article writer thinks they will.

Very interesting I'll get one I think.

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

If you have ever used TrackIR you will know the last thing you want to have controlling your view direction is your eyes, its bad enough trying to keep your head still to stop you from getting motion sickness (you need to tune the response in software to make it comfortable), that will be impossible to do with your eyes as they are constantly flitting around as you look at different things in the cockpit.

I see no other use for this in FSX other than controlling a mouse pointers location, and the last thing you want when reading the instruments in a moving VC is a bloody mouse pointer in front of the thing you are trying to read. There is no doubt it will be useful sometimes in certain applications, I don't think FSX will be enhanced by it though.

Cheers, Andy.