Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

Milviz B55 UK style.

No dirt on this baby. G-UROP, a pristine, UK registered B55.

The real one:

uropreal.jpg

I thought this would be an easy one to do!:

urop1.jpg

urop2.jpg

urop3.jpg

urop4.jpg

Upload soon.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Ron, you are on an absolute roll.  Third incredible repaint in a  row in less than a month!  Love that you were able to accomplish that gold stripe that flows from the fuselage to the engine cowls.  How did that challenge compare to the C310 tip tanks?  And I see some of that minute detail here like you accomplished on the T-42.  You are certainly in the top echelon. 

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Nice stuff. Very.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Ron, that is exactly why Beechcraft sold a billion .... er ... a butt-load of these aircraft. Simple, clean, beautiful. 

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

C310 tip tanks?

I said never to mention C310 tip tanks again! :biggrin:

Thank you chaps. I'll wrap it up today. I just have to get a little history on it. Other than it was built in 1982 and possible live at Sleap Aerodrome, Shropshire and the the pilot raised the gear whilst taxiing I know nothing about it. No dirt on it though. :biggrin:

Sexy beast!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Again, I don't even have that plane

You should consider adding this model.  It is quite good.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Uploaded to AVSIM libraries. I expect she'll be available any time soon. :smile: