Sign in to follow this  
Comanche

X-Plane with Skymaxx

I'm a little late to the game with this, but didn't have much time to devote to simming lately, but I just got a chance to install Skymaxx for XPX.  It really does a lot to enhance the clouds in X-plane 10.  These shots are somewhere around Washington. 

The cockpit shots are in a C90 and the outside view is Carenado's Caravan.

Rob

1_zps40a40cad.jpg

4_zps17be9cd6.jpg

2_zps6781434c.jpg

5_zpsbce173af.jpg

No you're not! The game is just getting started and you're just in time brother! :lol:

Thanks for posting these up!

Looks great I just went X-Mas shopping a few days ago for XP,  Caravan ,C-90, and C-340, also Skymax pro and the Oahu package. I was surprised to see that the Oahu Island scenery did not include airport buildings at the airports or did I do something wrong. I found some French Polynesia scenery I flew my first C90 flight,  XP will be great for my GA flying. Keep those pic coming,  Skymax does make a big difference w/ the sim.  I do love this 64 bit stuff, soooooooo nice.

Guest Mik75

Looks very good! Would you mind sharing your settings in SkyMaxx Pro and of cloud detail within XPX? I am still experimenting with different settings to avoid a too big hit on the frames.

***BEAUTIFUL*** Those Turbo-props are highly immersive!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Great picts!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since October 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Looks great I just went X-Mas shopping a few days ago for XP,  Caravan ,C-90, and C-340, also Skymax pro and the Oahu package. I was surprised to see that the Oahu Island scenery did not include airport buildings at the airports or did I do something wrong. I found some French Polynesia scenery I flew my first C90 flight,  XP will be great for my GA flying. Keep those pic coming,  Skymax does make a big difference w/ the sim.  I do love this 64 bit stuff, soooooooo nice.

Just on the slight chance you weren't aware, this scenery designer covers quite a few of the Hawaiian airports as well as many other places with good quality buildings. http://fred-e.net/x-plane-sceneries/

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

I was not aware of these sceneries, any others plz pass along, big Thank you to all who are giving us new folks directions, did not know so much was out there. :rolleyes:

Great Set.

I love the C90B and the C340 in X-Plane. I love them so much that recently I bought them for P3D. What a mistake-a to make-a. The FSX/P3D versions of these planes ain't got a patch on the X-Plane versions.

I love the C90B and the C340 in X-Plane. I love them so much that recently I bought them for P3D. What a mistake-a to make-a. The FSX/P3D versions of these planes ain't got a patch on the X-Plane versions.

We're lucky: the support for X-Plane Carenado planes is outstanding.