Sign in to follow this  
VSB4

No Data on PFD's

Hello,

My issue is that I am not getting any info on any of the PMDG 777 PFD's (gauges). I do get the graphics but no data to go with it. No numbers, fonts etc.

Can anyone help.

SJM

Also did u register your serial. Not sure if that would stop the fonts but double check you have registered the serial. If that fails and reinstall also hasn't worked I would send a support ticket to pmdg

Stewart Cumbers

Thanks for the response guys, 

Not sure about the registration suggestion, but when I purchased the PMDG 777 I installed the ser key when asked and all was fine. The game excepted it and I was on my way. I am including a cut and paste from another post (with no resolution) with the same problem.    http://forum.avsim.net/topic/427976-pmdg-777-gauges-error/

Stephen McRae

11166729514_d6194404eb_o.jpg

Send in a support ticket, Ryan or one of the PMDG lads will help you out. This is a font issue AFAIK, something to do with not having the font package they've used on the aircraft.

Aamir Thacker

Thanks,

I have a ticket in and am waiting for a response.  Question, is there help over weekends or is it just week days?

Stephen McRae

I've gotten support on Christmas day, so, there's no telling I think xD

Aamir Thacker

As suggested a re-install of PMDG 777 program fixed my problem.  Thanks for your help guys.

SJM

Just suffered the same issue. Had to "repair install" the 777. Seems to be fine again...

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer