Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Desperately waiting my Peter's A321 CFM delivery ...

The weather is really rough today around here.

Just made a landing at LPPT rw 21 under gusting winds and rain showers, with turbulence that would really upset my Pax if IRL... But with my new springless Cyborg X, it was more or less easy :-)

Now... I really want to take my Peter's A321 for a ride as soon as I get it.

I have saved the METAR file so that I can test it using these exact same parameters.

Ralf has finally made me decide to give the A321 a try. I have the A380, and already think it has the best FBW available for X-Plane 10, but it will be easier to compare the NEO A320 with this A321.

Yes it doesn't have a 3d cockpit yet, nor a complete FMGC, but it still has many systems / features modelled, and above all, if it's FDE is at the same level of the one Peter designed for the 380, I am sure it'll be a charm to fly, coupled or on AP !!!

Will report when firsat flight tests performed.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I wonder if having an EFASS export option for Peter's A321 would help with the lacking FMCG?

It would help, yes, although it uses the default fms file format. Altitude / speed constraints can then be input in the FMGC.

It's a long delivery flight from Venezuela to Portugal.

Yep, but as soon as they land I'll not even let them shut the engines off :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Yep, but as soon as they land I'll not even let them shut the engines off :-)

Well, it takes a little longer since he sends his planes in two parts. A generic part and a personalized patch  that allows the plane to function. It takes some time to do this especially if you bought the A320 and A321 versions.

Guest Mik75

When will it come out? One can already buy the A320/321 on Peter's homepage. Is this only some kind of pre order?

No, it's available, under a few options, including the bindle with all of the 320/21s

I bought the A321 CFM only, but will probably add the others in nthe near future.

They will all receive a 3D cockpit soon !!! For free!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Guest Mik75

No, it's available, under a few options, including the bindle with all of the 320/21s

I bought the A321 CFM only, but will probably add the others in nthe near future.

They will all receive a 3D cockpit soon !!! For free!!!

So, if I buy one engine variant of the A321, it's "only" 39,90 EUR?

I just found out that PFPX can export its flight plans in XPX format. So, when I create a flight plan including SIDS and STARs will this flightplan work in Peters Airbusses?

Yes!

Main Simulation Rig:

I just found out that PFPX can export its flight plans in XPX format. So, when I create a flight plan including SIDS and STARs will this flightplan work in Peters Airbusses?

We should check that before you purchase the bus and I purchase PFPX. Maybe you could email a flightplan to Jose or me.

I've been looking at Peter's A320/1's for a while. A lack of feedback has held me from buying.

I'm dying to know how you get on! I have the NEO, and am a big fan of it, so that would be a good comparison.

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

Guest Mik75

I can confirm that PFPX can export flightplans in XPX´s fms format!

Very good!

I can confirm that PFPX can export flightplans in XPX´s fms format!

Very good!

Yes, however without SIDs and STARs, right?

Guest Mik75

The flightplan includes SID and STAR as far as I can see, the question is, can the Airbus´ FMGS read all the waypoints?

EDIT: Unfortunately the exported flightplan doesn´t contain the SID and STAR waypoints. I opened the fms file with the notepad and didn´t see any of the waypoints within the SID or STAR... 

The flightplan includes SID and STAR as far as I can see, the question is, can the Airbus´ FMGS read all the waypoints?

EDIT: Unfortunately the exported flightplan doesn´t contain the SID and STAR waypoints. I opened the fms file with the notepad and didn´t see any of the waypoints within the SID or STAR... 

SUre. for the Airbus there is nothing special with these waypoints. The Airbus simply has no concpt that there are several Waypoints that are together the components of a SID or a Star. Furthermore, there is no concept for maximum and minimum heights in these areas.